Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

(jump to current votecount)

(source) ... (source)
Lady Clarent had a problem. As the verdant woods and farmland of County AnaÔse transformed into the resplendency of autumn, she could see no beauty and feel no joy. Her heart was filled with anxiety over the coming winter and its promise of undoing her life's work. She's ruled over the county from its seat at Peachtree Hall for the past fifteen years, but she had only produced two heirs, both male: Laurence and Christophe. Her younger sister, Lady Georgette of the Juniper Hills, decided to capitalize on Clarent's weak position by claiming title over AnaÔse for herself. Should Clarent not produce a female heir by the end of the year, under Mereaux law title will revert to Georgette and her four daughters, leaving Clarent and her sons penniless and destitute.
It certainly doesn't help that Clarent is a widow, her husband having died in a freak accident last month. The servants insisted it could have happened to anyone, that the chandelier just happened to fall on Robert as he was standing under it. Clarent, though distraught and in pain, believed them. This morning though her darkest fears became reality: her handmaiden discovered one of the cooks had been murdered during the night.
Clarent is no fool. As she sits alone in the dining hall, she begins to piece together what she knows of Georgette's plot. Whom can she trust?

(sources)

Welcome to this game of mafia! This is a closed-setup game. However, it is a "traditional" game; there will be little that isn't featured on the SA Mafia Wiki or the Mafia flash thingy. However there might still be some surprises thrown your way! Who knows?

The standard mafia rules apply: don't do anything that could be construed as "not in the spirit of mafia." But I'm not a huge stickler for rules, so as long as you don't break the game it'll probably be fine. For instance, feel free to edit your posts to fix things like formatting, even if you get caught by the ninja; just be honest about it.

However, please remember that I reserve the right to punish someone as I see fit for whatever thing they do.

My unique quirk: please ##unvote before re##voting. I will not count revotes without unvotes unless you are a double-voter. It doesn't matter what votebot says; votebot is just for your convenience, only the votecounts I present are to be assumed accurate and reliable. If you think you see a mistake in a votecount I have posted, please contact me privately so I may check it.

Posting is very important to me, however I will not expect you to be abuzz with posting things left and right. If you haven't posted for a while, I'll probably prod you with a PM casually, maybe with a "hey go post GO POST NOWWWW". If you have a reason why you're not posting, feel free to tell me -- I like to think I'm fairly reasonable. If you aren't posting and it's going to be a chronic problem, I'll ask if you want a replacement; it's up to you, I just want everyone to have a good time, you included. However, if you're put on probation for more than a day, then I will replace you without warning. So don't get probated!

Deadlines are the most effective and easiest way to encourage participation. To that effect, every game day will have a deadline. If majority voting has not been reached by then, the day will end with no hanging. The Day 1 deadline will be at most 5 days long, and they'll only get shorter! Note that if I am ever for some reason unavailable for a deadline I've set, you should assume it to be floating.

To sign up, simply say whether you want to play or be a replacement, whether or not you have PMs, your AIM if you have it, and your email address. I'm "eccoraven" via g-mail. IRC is the best way to get in touch with me outside of PMs, as I only check my email every other day or so.

If you are living with, or otherwise have direct RL contact with, another player in the game, please tell me when signing up. It won't affect your chances for playing the game, I just like to know these things in advance.

Anyway! This game is for 21 players. Players new and old are all welcome, however if space is tight, then preferential treatment will be given to newer players should it come to that.

Here we go!

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jul 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

:c:
Approximated Votecount; not assured to be 100% accurate!

CURRENT PHASE: GAME OVER
:h: N / A
:d: N / A

Mod: Ecco
Comod: Iron Chef Ramen

Player List:
  1. a worthy uhh 100YrsofAttitude
  2. Amoeba102
  3. CCKeane
  4. fiery_valkyrie
  5. Gamerofthegame
  6. Hal Incandenza
  7. Max
  8. merk
  9. Nth Doctor
  10. Puntification
  11. Quidnose
  12. Quinquereme
  13. QuoProQuid
  14. Spoonsy
  15. Squiggly
  16. The Ninth Layer chaoslord
  17. WalrusWhiskers
  18. WHICH WAY MADNESS
  19. wins32767
  20. yuming
  21. zzyzx

Replacements:
- UP

:s:
Night 0: Somberbrero, Jocasta Vellus, Head Chef (town-aligned doctor), died.
Day 1: WalrusWhiskers, Constance, Corrupt Servant (mafia-aligned goon), executed.
Night 1: yuming, Aldonza, Servant (town-aligned vanilla), died. CCKeane, Sebastianus Aris, Sous Chef (town-aligned white mage), died. QuoProQuid, Jobert, Corrupt Groundskeeper (mafia-aligned dayvig), died.
Day 2: Squiggly, Julianus Bšte, Butler (town-aligned governor), executed.
Night 2: Puntification, Nathanael, Housekeeper (town-aligned cop), died. Quidnose, Bourde, Servant (Clarent-aligned ??), died.
Day 3: wins32767, Laurence, Elder Son (Clarent-aligned rolecop), executed.
Night 3: Nth Doctor, Auguste, Gamekeeper (town-aligned roleblocker), died. zzyzx, Semir, Servant (town-aligned vanilla), died.
Day 4: Amoeba102, Richard Villapond, Corrupt Steward (mafia-aligned godfather), executed.
Night 4: Hal Incandenza, Florian, Servant (Clarent-aligned ???), died. Which Way Madness, Denis, Corrupt Valet (mafia-aligned traitor), died.
Day 5: chaoslord, Sylvanus Gaspar, Corrupt Cook (mafia-aligned jailor), executed.
Night 5: 100YrsofAttitude, Eadwine, Servant (Clarent-aligned ???), died. Quinquereme, Christophe de PÍche, Younger Son (Clarent-aligned mason recruiter), died.
Day 6: merk, Philobert Endicott, First Footman (town-aligned cop), executed.
Night 6: fiery_valkyrie, Vivienne, Lady's Maid (town-aligned naive cop), died. Gamerofthegame, Andrei, Stable Boy (town-aligned overeager vigilante), endgamed.

:black101:
Spoonsy, Lady Clarent, Lady (Clarent-aligned sane cop); and Max, Alfonso, Servant (town Clarent-aligned vanilla), have won the game.

:saddowns:
TOWN DEFEAT
MAFIA DEFEAT
CLARENT VICTORY

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Jul 25, 2015

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Nth Doctor posted:

I'd like to play. I'm a first timer, but I hear that's encouraged. nth.doctor.sa {AT} gmail

Encouraged and appreciated, welcome!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Nth Doctor posted:

I'd like to play. I'm a first timer, but I hear that's encouraged. nth.doctor.sa {AT} gmail

The Ninth Layer posted:

Confirming my spot! Yes on PMs.

Hmmmm this will be tricky. I think Ninth is Ninth but I think we should call Nth Doctor "The Doctor," does that work for you both?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Quinquereme posted:

I'd like to try it out unless the Australian timezone makes playing difficult? Have PMs :)

You shall be known as Fives. Welcome aboard!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Spoonsy posted:

I wonder if Kloaked has enough free time between rotations to play
I sent him a message yesterday asking exactly that!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

:vapes:

I can already assure you without making one of my beloved Ecco Promises that the game will not be starting until Monday at the earliest. However, if you are a newer player, until this game officially begins you are more than welcome to sign up. The game is NEVER full for you! I will happily bump older players to give you a spot, though I'm sure many would just as happily volunteer.

So officially there is one spot left, but for the new and unknown among us, the world is your oyster.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Max posted:

Still a spot open?

Nope, Max just took it. ;)

FOR NEWER PLAYERS REMEMBER THE POST ABOVE:

EccoRaven posted:

:vapes:

if you are a newer player, until this game officially begins you are more than welcome to sign up. The game is NEVER full for you!

okay have fun boom pshewww

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Dexanth posted:

ecco do you still need me to sign up

yeah I need a comod to help me handle the craziness that is my normal self. also a replacement.

please stay I miss you!!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

I'll comod if you actually want one.

yes please also hello

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

I am working on the game and it'll begin shortly! How long shortly is depends on your experience playing my games. That being said I'm giving it the college try so avoid your usual jokes!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

:siren: Ecco Promise time: game will begin-begin Wednesday afternoon PDT!!

Also I need a replacement for Uranium Phoenix who just remembered he's out of town for the rest of the month or something idk

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

alas WHICH WAY MADNESS aka Shitty_wok has stepped up to the plate.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

I'm actually halfway done! But I'm kinda burnt out so I'm taking a break.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Amoeba102 posted:

We can start playing without role PMs, surely.

I'm a day cop.

##cop merk

Merk appears to be scum

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

I took a short sleep just now and had a dream where I was sitting on my scooter at an intersection at nighttime when a motorcycle pulled up behind me and the guy started doing the "hey, hey, hey you" thing guys do and when I ignore him he gets off his bike and starts approaching me and the light changes so I toodle away but he shouts angrily and runs back to his bike and chases after me but I just barely managed to hide in an alley avoiding him.

Game definitely begins sometime tomorrow, obviously later rather than sooner since it is me but you know I surprise even myself sometimes.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

everytime you make a "ecco start the game" joke I take a nap

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

gosh you guys are letting me be so well rested!! I love it!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Hooray! Everyone should have their role PMs; check your inboxes. Thank you for being patient with me!

For reference, all the role PMs look something like this:

quote:

Varinn - Valerius - Servant (town-aligned vanilla)
Life as a servant is a tiresome and thankless job. You work from sunup to sunset catering to the whims of your employer. But it's not so bad - you have days off where you head into town and enjoy the company of the locals, and Lady Clarent can be stern but fair. Plus it pays well, the food is good, and if you work hard enough you may some day become a butler or handmaid, which is very prestigious and comes with it a lot of freedom and power. Still, though, for now you're at the bottom of the ladder, and times get hard. You would never think about betraying Lady Clarent though, and certainly not murdering her husband and children. Now you need to find out who you can trust, band together, discover the conspirators in the manor, and bring them to justice. If only so life can return to normal some day.
You are a townie! You seek to eliminate the traitors who have infiltrated Peachtree Hall, and as such win when all scum players are eliminated. You have the normal townie powers of posting and voting in the thread.
You have no exceptional powers or abilities.
You are vanilla and you are town-aligned.

Character names are generated randomly using various easy-to-find internet programs, as well as random Wikipedia articles and my own creativity.

Flips will look like this:

:s: Player Name, Character Name, Flavor Title (alignment-aligned role), died in a flavor-specific way. :s:

Example:

:s: Illandir, Belinda, Head Chef (town-aligned doctor), stabbed to death night 0. :s:

The game should be beginning shortly!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

The servants and staff gathered into the great hall. The murder of the chef, combined with the recent death of Robert, implied that there was a secret happening in Peachtree Hall - a secret worth killing for. Now those still living must figure out who among them are vile, traitorous conspirators, and who are still loyal to Lady Clarent.

:s: Somberbrero, Jocasta Vellus, Head Chef (town-aligned doctor), stabbed to death night 0. :s:

It is now Day 1.
:h: 21 alive, 11 to execute.
:d: Day 1 deadline: Tuesday, July 16th, ~11PM EDT.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Spoonsy posted:

Pre-Vote Finder. Poor Kloaked and me had to handle everything manually
Which reminds me:
Iron Chef Ramen is your comod, whose main job is counting votes for me :sax:

So be sure to ##unvote before re-##vote-ing!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

The following players have yet to check in!

Hal Incandenza
Nth Doctor
The Ninth Layer

If they do not check in within the next 12 hours I will seek their replacements!

"But ecco this is kinda rude, you take literal days just to write some flavor, and you're already harassing players just fo--"

I am a complicated character and life is a rich tapestry.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

ICR's Official Day 1 Votecount!!!

If something is wrong here, let me know. :siren: Also make sure to ##unvote before you ##vote again. :siren:

*sniffs* mmmm it has that Classic Votecount smell.

you're welcome to name and shame at your discretion, too!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

VOTE COUNT HERE IN A BIT

it has been a bit come awn eye see are get w/the PROGRAMS

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

Just going to start copying VoteCounter.

I made you ramen! I made you and I can end you!!

no but thanks you're doing a great job it'll be easier day 2 when everyone stops :justvote:-ing.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

hello!

Nth Doctor posted:

## vote Walrus
Note that even though this was not formatted correctly for the robot to pick it up, this is still a valid and acceptable vote, since we are not robots, we are Women and Men of Wisdom. (or at least Insane Clown Ramen is.)

:d: Deadline is in approximately 35 hours from this post.
:h: 21 alive, 11 to execute.
:c: Approximate votecount is in the OP. If you want an update and ICR hasn't made one yet, you can do it yourself, the rules are all pretty public :sax:

Okay and break!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

I am decidedly :effort: but if someone wants to count to see if that was hammer I will trust you with [WW's] life.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

cool!

whoever posts a votecount as of this post will get "loved" status (+1 to execute) today!

(this is probably not true)

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

:c: Current Day 1 Votecount :c:

WalrusWhisker (9) - Merk Gamerofthegame Hal Incandenza zzyzx Quinquereme Max Nth Doctor Spoonsy Which Way Madness Nth Doctor Quidnose

wins32767 (2) - WalrusWhiskers Puntification

Gamerofthegame (1) - Max QuoProQuid
Hal Incandenza (1) - yuming
Max (1) - CCKeane Gamerofthegame QuoProQuid wins32767 Spoonsy
merk (1) - The Ninth Layer
QuoProQuid (1) - Squiggly

CCKeane (0) - Puntification Quidnose
Quidnose (0) Quinquereme
Quinquereme (0) - Yuming
Spoonsy (0) - Max
yuming (0) - Quidnose

:h: 21 alive 11 to execute
:d: Day 1 deadline: 11PM EDT tomorrow! That's in slightly more than 24 hours! COUNTING IS HARD

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jul 13, 2015

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Nth Doctor posted:

Do you mean 11AM EDT, which is less than 24 hours? Or 11PM EDT which is just about 32 hours?

yeah I noticed my mistake check my edit boo!

:cool:

anyway cool continue with your normal game thanks.

I will send prods to players who haven't posted in a while tomorrow morning if they haven't posted by tonight. Please don't tell me who to replace/modkill, that's rude and also not your job!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

The servants and staff of Peachtree Hall had a very long day; there were shouts and arguments and open frustration. Many had hoped, in the back of their minds, that the problem would solve itself, or that the conspirators would just... confess, and save everyone the time. Unfortunately when no villain stood forward with mustache twirling, they could do nothing but give it a shot. A majority of them by the late afternoon settled on WalrusWhiskers - he had said some things that seemed quite off, and left them suspecting he knew more than he was letting on. They dragged him to the back gardens, where the carpenter and groundskeeper had built a makeshift gallows. WalrusWhiskers had a noose roped around his neck, and with the kick of a chair, he fell, twitched, and died.
With his death, his corpse was sent to the village undertaker in town; a solemn and quiet figure, the undertaker cast a quick spell on WW's spirit to read its intentions. (Which as everyone knows can only be cast on the dead. That's my flavor and I'm sticking to it.) It turns out WW was an angry, bitter servant, and a traitor who was plotting the death of Lady Clarent. It was good that he died.

:s: WalrusWhiskers, Constance, Corrupt Servant (mafia-aligned goon), was executed day 1. :s:

It is now Night 1
Night actions! I'm giving you ~24 hours, don't dilly-dally!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

The Ninth Layer is replaced by chaoslord! Everyone say hullo... in the morning. Assuming you're still ALIVE.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

a worthy uhh/Me in Reverse is replaced by 100YrsofAttitude. Everyone say hello!

I have all the actions I am just processing everything, thread should be opened for the new day soon :toot:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Come morning there are a lot of dead bodies in the Hall. The conspiracy seems to have struck back with a vengeance.
The first is yuming, who found herself stabbed with a knife while she slept. She was a humble servant, and later that morning the village undertaker's report confirmed it.
Second was Keane, whose entire room was charred black with ash, with Keane's burnt corpse on the bed, as if he was set on fire, a magical fire that was entirely contained within his room rather than spreading to the rest of the Hall. The undertaker's report confirms he was not only innocent, but was the new Head Chef. Apparently the Hall's cook staff are getting gutted in this conflict.
The third was QuoProQuid, the groundskeeper, who was (ironically?) mauled during the night as if by a wild animal. What was left of him was sent to the undertaker as well, who discovered in his soul was a great deal of anger and betrayal. The rest of the Hall was thankful he never got the chance to use the war javelins they discovered in his shed.

:s: yuming, Aldonza, Servant (town-aligned vanilla), was stabbed to death night 1. :s:
:s: CCKeane, Sebastianus Aris, Sous Chef (town-aligned white mage), was set on fire night 1. :s:
:s: QuoProQuid, Jobert, Corrupt Groundskeeper (mafia-aligned dayvig), was mauled to death night 1. :s:

It is now Day 2!
:h: With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to execute someone.
:d: Day 2 deadline: Friday, July 17th, ~11PM EDT. I know this is a Friday so I am fine extending it to Sunday or contracting it to Thursday depending on how fast this day goes.

Hooray!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

:d: I will leave the deadline where it is but make it super floating (I'll deliberately find things for me to do for a very long time)

:c: Correct Robot Votecount :c:

Squiggly (3): merk, fiery_valkyrie, Quidnose, -Quidnose, chaoslord
Quidnose (2): Gamerofthegame, Max
Puntification (2): wins32767, 100YrsofAttitude
Spoonsy (2): Hal Incandenza, zzyzx, chaoslord, -chaoslord
Amoeba102 (1): Squiggly
Quinquereme (1): WHICH WAY MADNESS
Max (1): Quinquereme
zzyzx (0): 100YrsofAttitude, -100YrsofAttitude
merk (0): Quidnose, -Quidnose

Not Voting (5): Amoeba102, Nth Doctor, Puntification, Quidnose, Spoonsy

:h: With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is July 17th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 1 hour. Note that the deadline is FLOATING

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Squiggly posted:

Ecco commence with the lynch! Consider this my PM to you

Hello dead friend! In the future only an actual PM counts.

==================

:c: The Final Day 2 Votecount :c:

Squiggly (9): merk, fiery_valkyrie, Quidnose, -Quidnose, chaoslord, Hal Incandenza, Amoeba102, 100YrsofAttitude, WHICH WAY MADNESS, Nth Doctor, Gamerofthegame
Amoeba102 (1): Squiggly
Quidnose (1): Gamerofthegame, Max, -Gamerofthegame
merk (1): Quidnose, -Quidnose, Quidnose
Puntification (1): wins32767, 100YrsofAttitude, -100YrsofAttitude
Spoonsy (1): Hal Incandenza, zzyzx, chaoslord, -chaoslord, -Hal Incandenza
Max (1): Quinquereme
zzyzx (0): 100YrsofAttitude, -100YrsofAttitude
Quinquereme (0): WHICH WAY MADNESS, -WHICH WAY MADNESS

Not Voting (2): Puntification, Spoonsy

:h: With 17 players alive, it took 9 votes to be executed.
:d: The deadline was July 17th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT.

======================

(sorry ICR the robot has it correct and I wanna get the flip posted!)

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

The servants and staff at the Hall decided that Squiggly needed to go. He had said some things that made them believe - not unreasonably - that he was a conspirator aligned with the already-dead and the who-knows-still-alive. Squiggly, ever stoic and stern in the face of indignity, allowed himself to be dragged to the gallows in the gardens without a fuss. They asked him for a claim - that is, an alibi, obviously, what are claims that's a nonsense word. Squiggly shook his head and, in a slow, calm voice, said "you are all making a mistake. I hope soon you realize and learn from it. Good day." He kicked the chair beneath him and died a minute later.

The village undertaker's report confirmed what the town had discovered exploring Squiggly's room: he was a man who believed in propriety and respect to authority above everything else. He would never even dream of betraying the trust of the Lady.

:s: Squiggly, Julianus Bšte, Butler (town-aligned governor), was executed day 2. :s:

Night actions!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

The sun rose on Peachtree Hall, mingling its golden light with the soft orange of the Hall's roof. It would have been a warm and quite pleasant early Autumn day for Puntification and Quidnose, but unfortunately they would never see it. Their bodies were found as the others were the night before: Punt stabbed in the eyeball, the dagger still lodged in place over Punt's sleeping face. He was one of the Housekeepers, and he knew secrets and could use them to his advantage - but he would have never harmed a hair on Clarent or her family.

:s: Puntification, Nathanael, Housekeeper (town-aligned cop), was stabbed to death night 2. :s:

The stranger result though was Quidnose: he had been eaten, like QuoProQuid the night before, as if by a wild beast. There are bite marks and scratches along the exposed bones, and hunks of flesh are littered around his room as if his attacker acted in a frenzy... or maybe a bloodlust? He seemed like a simple servant from northern Mereaux (but far from the Juniper Hills of Georgette's domain). The Undertaker's report though said something far stranger.

:s: Quidnose, Bourde, Servant (town-aligned Clarent-aligned vanilla), was mauled to death night 2. :s:

It is now Day 3!
:h: With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to execute!
:d: Day 3 deadline: Tuesday, July 21st, ~11PM EDT.

:toot: good luck!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

v:)v

Thank you all for posting so much even on a weekend! I will be sending prods to players who have not met my postcount by Monday evening, these are just light prods nothing serious, don't feel too stressed, and most of you are well over (or really, really close).

:d: Deadline is still Tuesday remember!

e: I made lady clarent in ckII!!!

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jul 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

Wow, dude, her liege straight up wants her to die.

they had a disagreement about the nature of monogamy...

• Locked thread