Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaceFat
sup y'all? here's tv theme number 102, my last forever/maybe not! just finished this after like a full week of mix tweaking and three days of video editing (not my strongest suit; im a drat composer!). i've never seen the show, so idk what you/i think of it or whatever. tried to go out with a great big bang though, so i hope you like this weird theme/vid! :3: :3: :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOVoWMxjp28

lyrics are in the vid description if you wanna sing along :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

RaceFat posted:

sup y'all? here's tv theme number 102, my last forever/maybe not! just finished this after like a full week of mix tweaking and three days of video editing (not my strongest suit; im a drat composer!). i've never seen the show, so idk what you/i think of it or whatever. tried to go out with a great big bang though, so i hope you like this weird theme/vid! :3: :3: :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOVoWMxjp28

lyrics are in the vid description if you wanna sing along :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

**practices kata like Ralph Macchio as the musical montage unfolds**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

RaceFat

Splatmaster posted:

**practices kata like Ralph Macchio as the musical montage unfolds**

life is good@!!!!!!!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
its good

joke_explainer

It's awesome! Thank you for once again bringing us your work. The video is pretty impressive and funny too. I liked when you were dressed up as The Edge.

saboten

lol

thank u bacalou

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

someone with twitter should send this to dan harmon i bet he would love it because it's super neat

A Tin Of Beans

Bo-Pepper posted:

someone with twitter should send this to dan harmon i bet he would love it because it's super neat

this is a good and kind idea

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i know he reads his twitter feed because he is always talking about twitter on his podcast that i enjoy

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Bo-Pepper posted:

i sent it to him i hope he sees it

i was reloading

by zen death robot
i dont think i should watch this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

RaceFat

education station posted:

i sent it to him i hope he sees it

y'all are great! thx so much! he's gonna say "what the hell's up with this guy? but i like it!" (i hope!)

i do like rick and morty though, so i've def got some dan harmon love

yeah, i'm so fuckin lazy when i'm shooting these vids after composing/mixing so much that i just throw on various shirts/glasses so there's some kind of difference between all the me's. and then i found the hat and i thought "THE EDGE" and BOOM, real inspired idea

i was reloading posted:

i dont think i should watch this

Y? it's vrry kind to the show, i swear

RaceFat fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jul 2, 2015

RaceFat
bump for this byob night crew. check it, dawgs
:(

:):11tea::30bux::3::a2m::aaa::aaaaa::agesilaus::airquote::allears::am::angel::anime::anttony::argh::arghfist:

A Tin Of Beans

did dan harmon watch it yet

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

A Tin Of Beans posted:

i dont know

RaceFat

A Tin Of Beans posted:

idk if he watched it, but he def didn't post it. i sent it at him last night too. IM PRAYING SO HARD

tao of lmao

I love these things. They warm my dead, black heart.

RaceFat

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

I love these things. They warm my dead, black heart.

thx! i love to be inside yr heart.

wanna share this little success story with y'all. i made this song about mac demarco a couple of months ago and made a vid/posted it last week and he commented on the vid and added it to his favs list! he was asking for people to do cover versions of one of his songs, so i seized the opportunity and threw my weird wesley willis inspired thing into the submission pile. still feel very happy! what is next step, idk, but yeah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXrNWRQ5q64

real_slime

by Lowtax
i hope dan hairman enjoys the vid because it is pretty 'meta' if you know what i mean

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

someone should remind tweet dan harmon so it keeps popping up in his feed until he watches it... he needs to see this...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceFat

joke_explainer posted:

someone should remind tweet dan harmon so it keeps popping up in his feed until he watches it... he needs to see this...

i happily support this plan!

• Locked thread