Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lmao they made two separate KSes for the anime and the game and they only have concept art, get the gently caress out of here inafune you jew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Someone has to feed the whales.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

darealkooky posted:

and most importantly mighty number 9 was a trainwreck from top to bottom, so in short

I don't know why people think this, everyone I know who's actually played the game says it's good.

I think people just don't like that it isn't the PURE UNTAINTED MEGA MAN that they thought it was gonna be

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Mach2 posted:

I don't know why people think this, everyone I know who's actually played the game says it's good.

I think people just don't like that it isn't the PURE UNTAINTED MEGA MAN that they thought it was gonna be

Its absorption system as well as its level design were extremely lackluster. Its soundtrack is hardly tolerable as well. I have other complaints, but it'd be too long to list.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

is the guy who voiced tiesel really a pedophile? that's very disappointing.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i didn't know tiesel was voiced by jared from subway

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i confirmed on IMDB. i guess he is, oh well.

i like how many of the voice actors in original mega man legends were very obviously canadian. mega man legends is dead. long live mega man legends.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

is the guy who voiced tiesel really a pedophile? that's very disappointing.

Someone get him an account here

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

suddenly all of the MISS TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON is going to sound a lot more desperate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

seems interesting....NOT!

• Locked thread