Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I played the mod with goons once and they could determine what gun some1 was using by the sound at distance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

That's kind of cool.

I remember how insane I thought that was. Then one dude described how one of the sniper rifles bullets travelled faster than sound in game. He called it 'putting the fear of God in em'. The mod was fun I dunno why the standalone is so bad

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Breaking point for arma3 is fun though

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it is weird to me the dev didn't use the Arma 3 engine which is a straight improvement in every detail

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I believe they should have waited. but it probably would still not be so great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we could make up a million reasons why dayz is bad but it's a lot simpler to just state the fact imo

• Locked thread