Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

FactsAreUseless posted:

Why do you post in every Imp Zone thread if your posts are always very bad?

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Shinjobi posted:

Make love, not war, nor bad video games.

The combat for this one just seems weird to me. Is it a satisfying system?

Its great. You feel like an epic ninja samurai badass.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

I hate Slavs and I won't support a Slavic game.

I think the poles are really starting to get their poo poo together.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

This game is good.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Ragg posted:

I think the poles are really starting to get their poo poo together.

pushing it all together to build a hut

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

You are beady eyed freak who used GBS tips to socially engineer your sex life, but I'd still give it a slamming once or thrice.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's a wonderful game.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

It's a wonderful game.

This.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

be sure to play ng+ once you finish it, it adds in more tough enemies and machine gunners shoot up and down rather than a straight line

Woah I need to do this. I assumed it'd just be playing it again with all the powers unlocked or something

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

lesbian baphomet posted:

Woah I need to do this. I assumed it'd just be playing it again with all the powers unlocked or something

its basically hard mode

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

yeah hard mode sounds nice. I was kind of wishing the game had been harder, besides the Warlord (the General? whatever his name was) boss level. That one took me a ton of tries because of all the empty flat space for them to shoot across.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

in retrospect that post isnt intended as a brag or anything. i just mean having to restart like 70 times or whatever makes it really satisfying. its very good to have to do that & i thirst for getting owned

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

If you get on a motorcycle, one will appear for you to put on your head, like in GTA.

if only it were so simple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

mysterious loyall X posted:

I hate Slavs and I won't support a Slavic game.

/nods solemnly

• Locked thread