Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Excellent OP dude, excites me for some garbage piss racing and comfort food. The south'll rise again! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I have no sound, is it wet

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Winkie01 posted:

Just like your mom

yikes!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Some Random rear end in a top hat posted:

It really is amazing how much better of a broadcast it is

Competition will force FOX to get good!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Some Random rear end in a top hat posted:

That was 100% something going wrong with carl's car. Maybe a tire going down or something, no good reason for that thing to snap like it did.

E: Also letarte is an amazing color guy. DW get the gently caress out of the booth forever

I like DW because hes silly :(

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

brian scott :derp:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Elitist Bitch posted:

Probably everyone, but I had to go to bed like an adult, so I'll watch the race this afternoon after work.

nerd!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Austin Dillon is calling for slower speeds

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That's a sight.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

quote:

Oh no...oh my loving god man...did you SEE that poo poo?

good job dale

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

mearn posted:

This was my view of the wreck last night. Definitely the most terrifying wreck I've seen in person and I've seen a lot of ARCA plate races.

I've got some more photos up here too including a NASCAR official looking in the opposite direction of a fire and a crew member stomping on it: https://t.co/S4MAxiUmDA

My friend, that is an amazing shot :stare:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Is it possible this was just a freak accident and we don't need to tear the whole thing down:ohdear:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Hamlin made everyone mad. Everyone.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

One of the most amazing finishes I've ever seen

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ward family lawsuit on Tony Stewart :doh:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Sprint cars seem dangerous. My condolences to the families of all those injured and killed.

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Aug 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

FuzzySkinner posted:

http://www.racer.com/robin-miller-s-mailbag-for-august-19-presented-by-honda-racing-hpd?showall=&limitstart=7

uh....Holy poo poo.

Please say that Miller got his facts mixed up because uh...wow.

I'm digging for it but I'm pretty sure Richmond gave quite a few women HIV/AIDS. :(

• Locked thread