Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

The view is pretty nice from the new stands and there's plenty of space under them to wait out a rain delay. This is definitely the most enjoyable rain delay I've experienced here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

This was my view of the wreck last night. Definitely the most terrifying wreck I've seen in person and I've seen a lot of ARCA plate races.

I've got some more photos up here too including a NASCAR official looking in the opposite direction of a fire and a crew member stomping on it: https://t.co/S4MAxiUmDA

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Indianapolis is going to be hilarious if this aero package works as intended and hilarious if it doesn't also. I can't wait for the Brickyard.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

White Baby Ruth car or bust imo

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

That's just nitpicking, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Mike Harmon is running a Davey Allison throwback.

• Locked thread