Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HFX
Nov 29, 2004

Ungratek posted:

NBC does a great job with all their other sports so this doesn't surprise me at all

Their cycling coverage could use some help. I know they don't do the cameras at the tour, but I think they do for California and Colorado. Their commentaries are poor shadows of eurosport. That said, this is some good coverage!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HFX
Nov 29, 2004
Holy shot. That should require a restart withe everyone back in order.

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

shyduck posted:

Danica will win by attrition

I ask myself every time how she manages to not be pushed back down into
nationwide. She has good teams, it is just hard to believe she doesn't nab a win after 3 years from pit strategy.

Jeff Gordon's pit crew is on the ball. Seems like every restart they help him game 3-4 spots.

As to concessions verses bathroom, you are supposed to go old school drunken fan and piss off the back wall.

HFX
Nov 29, 2004
Good job junior. Racing like your old man.....

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

Cubey posted:

Hopefully everyone in the stands is OK

I'd be amazed if a few people didn't have at least minor lacerations.

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

Harveygod posted:

This or Kyle Busch missing like a quarter of the season and winning it.

I remember the days when it was possible to win the cup without ever winning a single race and the cars were not completely different then their production namesake. It was good times other than injuries an deaths being a bit more common.

Harveygod posted:

This or Kyle Busch missing like a quarter of the season and winning it.

We can all blame Nascar on making that possible!

HFX fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jul 27, 2015

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

Idiot Kicker posted:

Danica being dumb as hell. Why did she go back into the racing lane?

She was trying to get debris in the racing groove so they would throw a caution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

kidcoelacanth posted:

I don't blame Burton as much as I do NASCAR for throwing a caution for what was barely a slide

Yeah there was no reason for that caution. He recovered and didn't touch anything.

• Locked thread