Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mycophobia
May 7, 2008
battle garegga is one of the best games ever made, and I will never be able to clear it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

*in french voice* 1 sissy

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
change air blade is such a cool concept for a game (bullet hell 1v1 with one player as the boss) i wish it was more balanced though. it'd be cool to see a game like that on modern pc or console

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
good horizontal shmup: Boogie Wings

skull wall
Jul 29, 2012

The first CAVE Steam release is gonna be Mushihimesama. Winter 2015.

https://d289qh4hsbjjw7.cloudfront.net/degigamesus-official-20140930000915651/files/MushihimesamaPressRelease.pdf

Judge Ito Boxing
Oct 29, 2011

There's a lot of value in the public being able to see how the system works.
It is no Dangun Feveron but It Will Do

Of course 1.5 (is that different from Black Label?) is DLC

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Judge Ito Boxing posted:

It is no Dangun Feveron but It Will Do

Of course 1.5 (is that different from Black Label?) is DLC

i don't know.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

there was never a black label of mushi 1 [bugslut 1], only mushi futanari [bugslut 2]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm glad that their 1st steam release is their only 360 game that isn't region free-ish.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

no they will not posted:

good horizontal shmup: Boogie Wings
:yeah:

also good: In The Hunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

there was never a black label of mushi 1 [bugslut 1], only mushi futanari [bugslut 2]

i never liked vaniilla mushi futari so i dont think i'll like mushi 1 much

• Locked thread