Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sin & Punishment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ikaruga :troll:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

As someone who has never played a shmup, why is it a troll to say Treasure is good, like I posted earlier. I know it riles ppl up but what's bad about treasure games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

it'd be like someone whose first figting game is killer instinct (xbone) popping into a thread about 3rd strike and sayimg how good ki is

this is a good analogy and I understand now. Sorry for trolling the shmup thread, the only treasure game I've played us sin and punishment but it's not even close to a shmup

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

what is a good shmup on PSX or PS2, now that I own a old ps2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im going to get a dremcast for Shenmue eventually so I'll save my shmup purchases for then

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

it's got a good port of gunbird 2. good luck playing any sort of arcade game on dreamcast pad tho or finding a hori dc stick for less than like 500 dollars :cawg:

:whitewater:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

why is all this old plastic poo poo that you can illegally pirate in less than 5 minutes with zero effort so freaking expensive.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've got like 200 hours of dragon quest to play first, but I will write down these names and bookmark this thread for future reference. Thank you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sizone posted:

it's real easy to make your own arcade stick or convert an arcade stick from a different system into a dc stick.

I have a PS3 hori stick. Does this help

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's all Greek to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stravinsky posted:

now that im unemployed im not going to do anything but sit on my rear end and play video games and read retarded slavic books so im going to beat esp rade and get a good score in samurai aces

Hell yeah

• Locked thread