Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Try playing Ikaruga Tyrian and UN Squadron OP and everyone else. Those are the good shmups. Lol cya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

ikaruga is a brown crummby looking game for one thing. the scoring system is really bad even worse than dodonpachi chaining which i don't really like but hell whatever. it also has old hori style environmental obstacles and bosses that look like crap. radient silvergun has a frigging exp grind and looks like poo poo and it's on saturn.

gradius v is fine i guess if you want to play a gradius game (gradius gaiden on psx is better tho). their best games are platformers and poo poo.

Oh I see the Ikaruga hater losers fags have already infected the thread. Courtesy gas.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I had a dream about a shmup the other day it was a really weird one where it was 2d but you could go up and down and crash into things. Doesn't seem like a good idea for a shmup frankly and even my dream self noticed it.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rUxB3vVWvo

it's this game. your ship is invincible when it hits the ground and some enemeis and you bounce arun and get points. this guy isn't doing it and pissing me off since you should always be crashing intothe ground and enemies to milk points.

This was like a weird isometric perspective game or some poo poo. I think? Maybe it was a top down hori or something weird like that. Anyway Thats cool.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

the latest version of demul has support for sh-3 games, idk if the emulate better than in the mame version of sh3. but now you can play bugslut 1 and 2, espgaluda 2, deathsmiles, blah blah blah on it.

Did that guy stop being a tease about sh3 emulation and fix the slowdown. Or did anyone else do it. Bye.

• Locked thread