Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
saboten

Qwerinty posted:

another common dream is a decent job that allows you to live in a place you like and have a reasonable expectation of retirement, then you wake up screaming in a bog

thank u bacalou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

Qwerinty posted:

another common dream is a decent job that allows you to live in a place you like and have a reasonable expectation of retirement, then you wake up screaming in a bog

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

dogcrash truther

Qwerinty posted:

weird

by zen death robot

Qwerinty posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

weird, i always dream i'm enjoying the warm earthy embrace of the black waters of the bog and then wake up screaming in a decent job in a place i want to live

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
goodbyeturtles, get ready for the 2016 remake of Trading Places

----------------

smoobles

Qwerinty posted:

----------------

bog pixie

Qwerinty posted:

Android Blues

meteloides posted:

I kept having dreams about my former best friends being really nice to me and having fun with me and telling me that everything I was currently doing was wrong, and it was really awful.

but now I give less of a poo poo what they think so I wonder how the dream would go nowadays

I kept having dreams like this where I was hanging out with a best friend I no longer saw due to moving away, and I was just filled with purest joy, until near the end of the dream I would realise it was a dream and just feel this crushing sadness...but I see him again now tho so it's all fine! happy ending!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
i had a dream i went insane

----------------

• Locked thread