Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Stupid tennis. Keeping me up. I only watched the first two sets, but 1 am was late enough when I had to be up at 6. Now I'm going to be too tired for this day.

Also, Bowmore/Busb - if you do try to orgnaise a Syd meet up make sure to PM me as I don't read all the posts here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Ernie. posted:

this is the best wimbledon final since 2008

It was pretty good, yeah, but I don't know if anything will ever top 2001's opening round Williams v Poole matchup

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Mafia thread, I got my ear pierced this weekend and I just ordered a death star and some totoro earrings off of etsy

I am excited to be a nerdy teacher, my students already like my zelda bag with my pokemon badges~

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Mar 27, 2020

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

EccoRaven posted:

I went on a hiking date today and it went really well, we went off the trail and had a ton of fun. I really really really like them but I'm worried they don't like me back. They're going on vacation next week and won't be back until the end of the month and they're gonna forget about me and that will be that :(

I hate this prospect and wish there was a better way to both be polite and notify someone you won't be seeing them again. There kind of isn't though.

Not that that's what's going to happen here Ecco! I wish you the best!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Just text them every five minutes

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

BottleKnight posted:

I hate this prospect and wish there was a better way to both be polite and notify someone you won't be seeing them again. There kind of isn't though.

billion dollar idea: the anti-facebook

a website you can go to see if someone has decided to list you as their un-friend

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ecco do you know where tom tucker is nowadays

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
do you know his steam ID?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

bowmore posted:

do you know his steam ID?

Some Kind of Fungus - last online 3 hrs, 17 mins ago

Recently Played:
Civilization V

^ there's your problem.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks mate

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

Quidnose posted:

Mafia thread, I got my ear pierced this weekend and I just ordered a death star and some totoro earrings off of etsy

I am excited to be a nerdy teacher, my students already like my zelda bag with my pokemon badges~

Mafia thread, tonight I went to the final show for a rock camp my brother's band runs and watched a bunch of middle and high schoolers listlessly perform hit songs like Don't Stop Believing and Cherry Bomb and it was hella fun

(Partly because I'd gone to Founders and had a couple drinks beforehand (I had a red ale called Spruce Springsteen that was delicious) and then had a few drinks at the venue)

So there's this doorman at my favorite club who is pretty cool, the last show I went to I ended up talking to him a bunch because the crowd vibe was weird and terrible and I kept wanting to cry? Anyway dude is neat and tonight he kept joking that i should buy him a drink. So, since I was already drunk, I called his bluff and got a couple whiskey shots and brought them out to him and was like OKAY HERE'S OUR DRINK and he laughed a bunch but had been totally bluffing and of course can't drink on shift

So then I had to quickly do a couple shots because I am a poor planner and that basically ended me. I came home and went straight to bed. It wasn't even 11pm yet.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Look Under The Rock posted:

Mafia thread, tonight I went to the final show for a rock camp my brother's band runs and watched a bunch of middle and high schoolers listlessly perform hit songs like Don't Stop Believing and Cherry Bomb and it was hella fun

(Partly because I'd gone to Founders and had a couple drinks beforehand (I had a red ale called Spruce Springsteen that was delicious) and then had a few drinks at the venue)

So there's this doorman at my favorite club who is pretty cool, the last show I went to I ended up talking to him a bunch because the crowd vibe was weird and terrible and I kept wanting to cry? Anyway dude is neat and tonight he kept joking that i should buy him a drink. So, since I was already drunk, I called his bluff and got a couple whiskey shots and brought them out to him and was like OKAY HERE'S OUR DRINK and he laughed a bunch but had been totally bluffing and of course can't drink on shift

So then I had to quickly do a couple shots because I am a poor planner and that basically ended me. I came home and went straight to bed. It wasn't even 11pm yet.

You could totally snag a number.

I came home from the west coast yesterday with a lovely tan and now I need to go the bakery as we've nothing to eat. The cat did not destroy the house is and is pretty pleased with her new magpie tail feather. That's my life.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I came home from the west coast yesterday
I didn't realize the french organized themselves into west coasts.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I don't think they do. But it seems like a natural thing to say to me. It was completely the west coast as opposed to the north or south one. I think they usually just name drop the city or at worst the region.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

~la côte atlantique~

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

100YrsofAttitude posted:

You could totally snag a number.

He's old enough to be my dad, I just like being friendly with people who work at places I frequent.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

EccoRaven posted:

there is actually an app called the Unfriend Finder that does exactly that and it was the absolute worst thing I ever downloaded.

well my idea is different. it's not based on facebook. it's just a website you go to to see who has listed you as their enemy and you build a network of enemies. if you're lucky, you'll have a smaller network on anti-facebook than on facebook.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Ernie. posted:

well my idea is different. it's not based on facebook. it's just a website you go to to see who has listed you as their enemy and you build a network of enemies. if you're lucky, you'll have a smaller network on anti-facebook than on facebook.

I am the enemy of all living things, I makes it really easy to keep track of my foes.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Came in looking for a game, found e/n type antisocial scheming.

I'm glad nothing has changed.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Chili posted:

its great isnt it

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Ecco is there a way to contact Soru other than pm?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Chili posted:

I mean to be fair pineapple is a fantastic pizza topping

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chili posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3730666

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I'm feeling creative and I need a flavor to work with. Not necessarily planning on running anything right now if there's an influx but I want to write something

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Kumbamontu posted:

I'm feeling creative and I need a flavor to work with. Not necessarily planning on running anything right now if there's an influx but I want to write something

CS: GO Mafia - The Story of "Where Did Kumba Go?"

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kumbamontu posted:

The JakeP Mafia Fanclub - The Mafia Game

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

merk posted:

The tale of the man who took a midnight Train going anywhere, and ended up in a desert of Dust2. After seeing one too many Mirages, Kumba stumbled upon a Cache of supplies and decided to live out his days in isolation, hoping that his worst fears of a Nuke transforming the world into a living Inferno did not come to Overpass.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Make Kumba eat a bug mafia.

If the scum win, Kumba has to eat a bug.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if town wins he eats 2 bugs

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

CCKeane posted:

Make Kumba eat a bug mafia.

If the scum win, Kumba has to eat a bug.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Fine, but I am classifying bugs of the sea as bugs and I will suffer through eating mountains of crab & lobster just for you.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

merk posted:

We need a buy menu game. I just can't drive myself to make it.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

Fine, but I am classifying bugs of the sea as bugs and I will suffer through eating mountains of crab & lobster just for you.

I'm okay with this outcome.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kumbamontu posted:

Lobsters and crabs are crustaceans this is unacceptable

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kumbamontu posted:

those are sea fruits

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lobsters are sea cockroaches, shrimp are sea worms, crabs are sea beatles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

lobster is peasant food in the philippines, I think this is appropriate.