Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

TMMadman posted:

So then lesbians can never have intercourse?

Definitionally I'd say so

But I can't have sapphic sex and I'm chill with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

imgay posted:

u got cyber cuck'd

I think you misunderstand the concept of cuckoldry

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Mar 27, 2020

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ahem, I forgot to include lesbians who have dicks, sorry

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

:coolfish:
:rolleyes:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That's sincere actually, in spite of Ecco spazzing

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So what you're actually saying is that only men can have intercourse and women are just there for the pleasure of a man?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Why do we respond to TT, the real query for the thread~

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I bet this conversation has or will offend someone.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

I'm offended at your opinion!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

TMMadman posted:

So what you're actually saying is that only men can have intercourse and women are just there for the pleasure of a man?

I'm saying definitionally that word has that meaning, and by that meaning you need a dick to have intercourse

However as you may have noticed my definition of sex is completely different, so trying to railroad me on whether a word means what it generally is accepted to mean and twisting that into some sort of misogynist credo is baffling

If you consider inter course to be the only way to have sex, I'd disagree

But I wouldn't say gay men could scissor either unless they were both ftm trans*, and if that upsets you somehow I really don't care

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

CapitalistPig posted:

Wow, what a stellar contribution to the topic at hand.

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm saying definitionally that word has that meaning, and by that meaning you need a dick to have intercourse

However as you may have noticed my definition of sex is completely different, so trying to railroad me on whether a word means what it generally is accepted to mean and twisting that into some sort of misogynist credo is baffling

If you consider inter course to be the only way to have sex, I'd disagree

But I wouldn't say gay men could scissor either unless they were both ftm trans*, and if that upsets you somehow I really don't care

Intercourse just means insertion inside the body sexually though, and that can include fingering or using a sex toy. I mean, I guess if you specified 'vaginal intercourse' but I've never had a problem with people being a bit more specific in what they meant instead of trying to pigeonhole a more broad subject.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If you considering fingering someone inter course I guess the possibilities are limitless

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

Of intercourse? I think for better or worse it's tied to "dick in a hole"

Of sex.

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Tremendous Taste posted:

If you considering fingering someone inter course I guess the possibilities are limitless

Why? A dick and fingers both stimulate someone sexually from inside their body. I'd consider fisting intercourse too.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

The Carpet Shark posted:

Wow, what a stellar contribution to the topic at hand.

Yes because in the thread thats 24 7 buzzfeed central we are having an intelligent and not at all pretentious and ultimately pointless conversation about what people think sex is we are just all about stellar contributions.

Get off your high horse.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Yeah I mean I think intercourse has a lot more of a specific definition than sex but sometimes people say they're the same so i can never tell what level people are playing at.

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

CapitalistPig posted:

Yes because in the thread thats 24 7 buzzfeed central we are having an intelligent and not at all pretentious and ultimately pointless conversation about what people think sex is we are just all about stellar contributions.

Get off your high horse.

Oh please, it's not that I think I'm better than you, it's that I think you were being an unneccesary rear end in a top hat.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

The Carpet Shark posted:

Oh please, it's not that I think I'm better than you, it's that I think you were being an unneccesary rear end in a top hat.

Really? because I implied that some people might be offended by the topic?

You should probably relax a little, you seem uptight.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Quidnose posted:

Why do we respond to TT, the real query for the thread~

I keep thinking it won't get worse and yet it always does.

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Honestly I think there are varying definitions to everything and everyone perceives stuff differently. I don't think it's wrong for Taste to have the specific perception that he does of 'intercourse', I mean I know my own perception of its definition is definitely influenced by a lot of different things. I am curious about what informs it, though.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Yeah idk taste isn't being especially unreasonable in this discussion :shrug:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tremendous Taste posted:

So you would say fingering isn't sex but a blowjob is?

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

CapitalistPig posted:

Really? because I implied that some people might be offended by the topic?

I interpreted your 'some people will be offended by this' as a judgement rather than a warning. I apologize if that's not what you meant by it, I responded the way I did because I find people making fun of someone else for being invested in a conversation extremely irritating because it doesn't add anything and is just meant to shame people for sharing their opinions.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I mean I'm not going to talk about it at length but this is exactly what I meant earlier.

The Carpet Shark posted:

I interpreted your 'some people will be offended by this' as a judgement rather than a warning.
I was already explicitly offended by it not five posts above pig's so.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Sorry, Ecco :(

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

FWIW I personally wasn't trying to offend anyone by suggesting we desist, I was simply trying to be sensitive to the fact that people might not want explicit sex chat in their mafia discussion thread. Apologies to everyone if my "let's call this a day" post came off jerky especially when combined with the legal definition. I probably should have resisted the urge to continue the discussion whilst also suggesting it end, bad call on my part.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Sex is sex.

Its when you gently caress.

Its when you suck.

Its when you lick.

Its when you kiss.

Its when you poke.

Its when you stroke.

Its when you bounce.

Its when you grind.

Sex is sex.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

FWIW I personally wasn't trying to offend anyone by suggesting we desist, I was simply trying to be sensitive to the fact that people might not want explicit sex chat in their mafia discussion thread. Apologies to everyone if my "let's call this a day" post came off jerky especially when combined with the legal definition. I probably should have resisted the urge to continue the discussion whilst also suggesting it end, bad call on my part.

Dont apologize, you are fine.

I think this discussion is interesting but i also dont think that this thread is a good place to have it.

This thread should be about mafia and mafia related matters. New mafia players are not trying to read a bunch of posts about what sex is to try and find a game to play in or figure out what the hell "mafia" even is.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I play mafia sexually.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Quote this post to annoy New mafia players not trying to read a bunch of posts about what sex is to try and find a game to play in or figure out what the hell "mafia" even is.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

I play mafia sexually.

You do everything sexually. You ooze sexuality, among other things.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

CapitalistPig posted:

Quote this post to annoy New mafia players not trying to read a bunch of posts about what sex is to try and find a game to play in or figure out what the hell "mafia" even is.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
also i know what mafia is. for the benefit of new players: mafia is a bad game for bad people and we are all bad at it.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Magnus Gallant posted:

Sex is sex.

Its when you gently caress.

Its when you suck.

Its when you lick.

Its when you kiss.

Its when you poke.

Its when you stroke.

Its when you bounce.

Its when you grind.

Sex is sex.

Danger danger, high voltage

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

also i know what mafia is. for the benefit of new players: mafia is a bad game for bad people and we are all bad at it.

Spoilers please

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Magnus Gallant posted:

Spoilers please

well that's not gonna do much good now that you've quoted it, is it?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tremendous Taste posted:

I think you misunderstand the concept of cuckoldry

Are you claiming mastery over the cuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I have explicitly identified personal definitions of Sex and Intercourse in the last two pages so it's really not hard to check those, yall

As for Ecco I'd suggest that no matter how hard you hate me or yourself or any cishet white male you won't stop being one so just chill the gently caress out