Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Quidthulhu posted:

In all seriousness was the queue actually ever a thing? I thought it was just an argument that never went anywhere.

Little Mac famously had a game on the big game queue for 5 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Quidthulhu posted:

In all seriousness was the queue actually ever a thing? I thought it was just an argument that never went anywhere.

Yep, it was a thing for a while.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asiina posted:

why are you here birb?

CBP are easily fooled evidently

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Mafia is dead.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Mordiceius posted:

Mafia is dead.

Much like you're posting.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I think it's time for a recruitment game in another subforum.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I want to run a spoopy skeletons game in BYOB in Oct.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Quidthulhu posted:

http://mafiawiki.notesmash.org/wiki/Game_Queue

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Man that is a large list of people who don't play with us anymore

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Im looking for a co mod for Return of the Killer Tomatoes mafia

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Quidthulhu posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3712673

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Curse this game.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Somberbrero posted:

Curse this game.

rereading, gently caress this game.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I may need a sub for Hogwarts if anyone is interested. A player seems to have disapparated completely from the school grounds, somehow...
Due to the nature of the game there's no real alignment/voice concerns for a sub.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

busb posted:

I may need a sub for Hogwarts if anyone is interested. A player seems to have disapparated completely from the school grounds, somehow...
Due to the nature of the game there's no real alignment/voice concerns for a sub.

ya ok

e: name change. it's the same pun. but spelled differently.

hexwren fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Sep 11, 2017

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Birdstrike posted:

somehow being in the same time zones as most of y'all has given me less time to play :confused:

same tbh. and I have way more free time overall.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Four more for: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3833197

(Join this game!)

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Little Mac famously had a game on the big game queue for 5 years

:cool:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCrBICYM0yM

I'm kinkshaming Hollywood.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Don't buy the new Life Is Strange.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Hey Pmush come join a mafia game!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Any of you live in Germany?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
No but it looks like I'll be in Berlin for a week for work in early November!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Hello hello. I hope all has been well since my Irish Goodbye. I took a break to study for my teacher's exam, which I passed and now I'm a week in of being a bonafide English teacher in France. I still can't believe they're entrusting children's education to me, since I don't know what I should be doing, not really sure what the exam was supposed to be preparing me for...

Anyway, life is going well even if I'm super busy. I'd love to play a small game and be yelled at for being dumb and terrible. Anything recruiting?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

PMush Perfect posted:

Don't buy the new Life Is Strange.

Pity... my partner, who doesn't play video games, really liked this one. It being one of the few games we could do together I was thinking of picking it up. Is it that bad? On my own end, I don't mind all that much cause I've got so many other things to play but still.

Also just bought tickets to see Hiromi and Edmar Castaneda at a new fancy concert hall near Paris, and I feel super sophisticated. We heard about it on the RADIO and bought the tickets right away. Look at me. The jazz concert-going English teacher. I'm a walking cliché.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Hello hello. I hope all has been well since my Irish Goodbye. I took a break to study for my teacher's exam, which I passed and now I'm a week in of being a bonafide English teacher in France. I still can't believe they're entrusting children's education to me, since I don't know what I should be doing, not really sure what the exam was supposed to be preparing me for...

Anyway, life is going well even if I'm super busy. I'd love to play a small game and be yelled at for being dumb and terrible. Anything recruiting?

Join my weird game. We only need 3 more.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3833197

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Seems more complicated than what I'm looking for but seems fun. Plus you made the very first game I played in.

Also, I have trouble saying no to a direct request.

i'm yours!

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Seems more complicated than what I'm looking for but seems fun. Plus you made the very first game I played in.

Also, I have trouble saying no to a direct request.

i'm yours!

It's way less complicated than it seems! It's basically normal mafia, just with some twists on the roles.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Congrats on passing your exam! We were just talking about you (and Cookfia) earlier today, even :)

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I wonder how a Halloween edition would go down with people? I'm on holiday for a little under two weeks in late October early November and I'll be stateside with no one around me so I could probably kick something off around then with relative ease.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I would play in (e: or co-mod, if you want one) cookfia Halloween edition. It is really funny because like Pod said we were literally just discussing this a couple of hours ago

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I now have to deal with so many people saying "see I knew the hurricane wouldn't be bad." its awful. the emotional damage is incalculable. please contribute to my gofundmepage

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

I now have to deal with so many people saying "see I knew the hurricane wouldn't be bad." its awful. the emotional damage is incalculable. please contribute to my gofundmepage

:smuggo:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I wonder how a Halloween edition would go down with people? I'm on holiday for a little under two weeks in late October early November and I'll be stateside with no one around me so I could probably kick something off around then with relative ease.

I have a recipe for witch's hair and monster eyes.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Flying Leatherman posted:

I would play in (e: or co-mod, if you want one) cookfia Halloween edition. It is really funny because like Pod said we were literally just discussing this a couple of hours ago

Modding should go ok as long as I schedule around my flights. I need to make sure I have internet access but overall I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I'm happy to either co-mod again, or if not, presign. Please PM me when you open it because of my sporadic reading of this thread.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Join my game, grandicap. We only need one more.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Grandicap posted:

I'm happy to either co-mod again, or if not, presign. Please PM me when you open it because of my sporadic reading of this thread.

Will do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The first LIS is wonderful. The new one is a scab game with none of the old cast because they're on strike.