Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Happy Food & Family Day to those who celebrate <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Happy Turkey-Induced Nap Day!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Everyone who likes the Ace Attorney games needs to pick up Aviary Attorney, it's on sale for $4 today on Steam.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

PMush Perfect posted:

Everyone who likes the Ace Attorney games needs to pick up Aviary Attorney, it's on sale for $4 today on Steam.

How did I not know this existed? Purchased, thank you!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

PMush Perfect posted:

Happy Another American Hypocrisy Day!

celebrate everyday

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Podima posted:

How did I not know this existed? Purchased, thank you!
I only found it because there's an ongoing LP for it.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I have now purchased this monstrosity as well

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I updated Votefinder today. Notable: the site should now be mobile-friendly, including being able to manage players' game states (alive/dead/spectator) on your phone or tablet. I know a couple people had requested mobile support so I wanted to make sure and let people know that that was in.

Other stuff: votecount images were broken for some time and those have now been fixed, emoji support is mostly put together now (so posts with emoji will not break the Votefinder site anymore), and the players list will run much more quickly now after reworking some queries (although the closed game list is still slow).

Behind the scenes, it should be much easier to push new updates to the system now thanks to the addition of an automated workflow for moving new updates to beta and to the production site.

As always, if anyone's curious about Votefinder development grab me via PM or in Discord #votefinder-issues, or if you're curious as to what might be coming down the pipeline check out the issues page.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I love the responsive layout, thank you!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Flying Leatherman posted:

I updated Votefinder today. Notable: the site should now be mobile-friendly, including being able to manage players' game states (alive/dead/spectator) on your phone or tablet. I know a couple people had requested mobile support so I wanted to make sure and let people know that that was in.

Other stuff: votecount images were broken for some time and those have now been fixed, emoji support is mostly put together now (so posts with emoji will not break the Votefinder site anymore), and the players list will run much more quickly now after reworking some queries (although the closed game list is still slow).

Behind the scenes, it should be much easier to push new updates to the system now thanks to the addition of an automated workflow for moving new updates to beta and to the production site.

As always, if anyone's curious about Votefinder development grab me via PM or in Discord #votefinder-issues, or if you're curious as to what might be coming down the pipeline check out the issues page.

You're a living god

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Flying Leatherman posted:

I updated Votefinder today.
[Angelic choirs]

In other news, I got news today that things between my job and my temp agency are finally in motion. With any luck, I should be employed full time by the end of the year! :toot: :woop:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Thank you, flying leatherman-san.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

PMush Perfect posted:

[Angelic choirs]

In other news, I got news today that things between my job and my temp agency are finally in motion. With any luck, I should be employed full time by the end of the year! :toot: :woop:

Congrats :toot:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Last chance for a Christmas Card! You know you want to!

I'm sending them out over the weekend, so get your cards while they're hot.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

OPOP

STEAL XMAS GAME WHENN???

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidthulhu posted:

OPOP

STEAL XMAS GAME WHENN???

Also yes, this.

Doesn't scum win every year?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

IIRC I flipped it a year or two ago and had the scum be elves trying to steal it back so "good guys" technically won that.

I usually try to time it so it takes up that dead zone in the lead up to Christmas. At least now that FL answered my prayers I can run stuff properly again.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You flipped it a year ago because you ran a second game after town got so poorly rolled in the first one it wasn't even funny.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Right and it finished in like 3 days so I had the time.

Do better this time guys, we're counting on you.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Uh oh, I went to check the it looks like the wiki is dead

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

Uh oh, I went to check the it looks like the wiki is dead

https://www.samafia.net/

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think it's the website blocker at work

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Someone make a game, after quitting mafia forever for a month I want to play more :v:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

stay tuned for dead celebrities 2017

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

stay tuned for celebrity molesters 2017

FTFY

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

On one hand, I'm glad this is all finally coming out and all these people are getting called out for their lovely behavior. On the other hand, there's been some really disheartening revelations about this.

https://twitter.com/Uptomyknees/status/936338802984882176

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Quidthulhu posted:

Someone make a game, after quitting mafia forever for a month I want to play more :v:

I have a 15-player setup pretty much ready to go. Just need to finish up a last little bit of flavor. If no one else has anything ready once the big games are done I might go ahead and start signups.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

I have a 15-player setup pretty much ready to go. Just need to finish up a last little bit of flavor. If no one else has anything ready once the big games are done I might go ahead and start signups.

tag me when its open for signups!!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Quidthulhu posted:

same, but like two years ago

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Keane is younger than me and I'm having a real existential crisis over it.

Anyways happy birthday :toot:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also Cpig check your elfster messages

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Retro Futurist posted:

Also Cpig check your elfster messages

Someone was already bugging you without even giving me 10 minutes to respond. jesus calm down santa.

:P

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also Mags check your stuff.

Goddamnit people you're all going to get lumps of coal

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Retro Futurist posted:

Also Mags check your stuff.

Goddamnit people you're all going to get lumps of coal

get out of our parliament

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Retro Futurist posted:

Keane is younger than me and I'm having a real existential crisis over it.

Anyways happy birthday :toot:

I am 23 years old.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
So young, so fresh.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Also happy birthday to Bowmore, if my Skype is correct.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

I am 23 years old.

I thought you were a thousand year old golem?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am ready to steal Christmas yet again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I appear to have received my gift already, and the cats are INSANE about this box being here.