Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i quit smoking two weeks ago and i hate everything about it, including all the good stuff, which theres a lot of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Quidthulhu posted:

Let's better ourselves together, PMush!
:cthulhu::respek::j:

I might check the book out once I'm less poor.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I quit smoking because it was dumb then I never went back cuz I'm great, I recommend not smoking up the cigarettes in order to stop. That's my story, thanks for listening.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Hal Incandenza posted:

I’m going to better myself too

You only have to remember two things.

Big beats are the best, get high all the time.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

My body is really good at stopping me from smoking, since every time I try to inhale smoke into my lungs I feel like I'm having an asthma attack for like an hour. I literally can't do it, it's great.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I've never smoked. I guess that's why I'm gonna live forever.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
:2bong:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Just lol if u have done a drug like omg hahaha moron

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

busb posted:

Just lol if u have done a drug like omg hahaha moron

The only things I hit

Are balls over the head of busb because I am better at cricket than him.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Busb you're descended from criminal waste, drugs can't lower you any further

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Why r u insulting Scottish royalty??

Cckane you are England and I am lord and saviour, mitchell marsh irl

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The Last Jedi... Actually good???

But more importantly holy poo poo Mortal Engines trailer.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I got my secret santa present last night, it was awesome! Thanks Little Mac. I will post some pics later tonight.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

SirSamVimes posted:

The Last Jedi... Actually good???

If you're a big nerd interested in whinging about how intelligent you are you'll find fault. If you just want to watch a fun movie that has tons of MOMENTS and TWISTS, if you like ROLLER COASTERS, then yes, Last Jedi is awesome!

It's also a very middle-movie in a Trilogy. Very character arc driven as opposed to being very story driven, so if you feel like it and can avoid spoilers, wait two years and marathon Episodes 8/9 together.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
last jedi was very good, much better than force awakens or rogue one imho

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Thanks Assina!

Book looks interesting, picture is cool, and I literally just bought Opop Jr Story Cubes 2 days ago so obviously a good choice haha

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh man Mistborn is a great book that kicks off an incredible series. Two, in fact! Read all of them.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
There should be one other thing, I thought they'd all get shipped together, so you should get it soon.

I would have gotten you the whole mistborn boxset, but it's a risk with this book because so many people have it already. It's a great story on its own, but the series is excellent.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

kumba posted:

last jedi was very good, much better than force awakens
Agreed.

quote:

or rogue one imho
Not so agreed.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Rogue One is so different from the usual Star Wars that it's hard to call it better or worse.

It's like saying that the Dirty Dozen is better or worse than Magnificent Basterds.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Podima posted:

Oh man Mistborn is a great book that kicks off an incredible series. Two, in fact! Read all of them.

Just everything Sanderson, tbh

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

RE: Good literature: The girl I've been dating and I traded books this past weekend. I'll read Breakfast of Champions and she'll read Good Omens.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

There should be one other thing, I thought they'd all get shipped together, so you should get it soon.

I would have gotten you the whole mistborn boxset, but it's a risk with this book because so many people have it already. It's a great story on its own, but the series is excellent.

Thanks for the awesome Xmas card Asiina, even if it broke my heart...

I have not gotten my SS present yet so hopefully whoever had little mac last year did not get me, but I have faith it's almost here.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

PMush Perfect posted:

RE: Good literature: The girl I've been dating and I traded books this past weekend. I'll read Breakfast of Champions and she'll read Good Omens.

Sever

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Never

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i mis mayor glowku

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i mis mayor glowku

:yossame:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Actually wheel of time is awflu

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You guys have to tell me this stuff so I can shame them properly.

The Betrayer had Mac last year. Hal I actually don’t know know who this is who has you, I hope they’re real but keep me in the loop :iiam:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

busb posted:

what's this about your waifu?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm considering graduating from volcel to incel for Xmas. Thoughts?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Retro Futurist posted:

You guys have to tell me this stuff so I can shame them properly.

The Betrayer had Mac last year. Hal I actually don’t know know who this is who has you, I hope they’re real but keep me in the loop :iiam:

I think I knew this.

And I think not giving someone a Secret Santa gift is, indeed, the ultimate betrayal. So very on-brand.

Grandicap, I hope you liked your ridiculous package! I'm looking forward to the photos and inevitable raven-shrine.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal your gift will be late but is enroute and your santa is a known entity.

That said, OPOP OF 2018, HEED THESE WORDS: Next time, people have to use their SA name somewhere or I'm removing them

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Little Mac posted:

I think I knew this.

And I think not giving someone a Secret Santa gift is, indeed, the ultimate betrayal. So very on-brand.

Grandicap, I hope you liked your ridiculous package! I'm looking forward to the photos and inevitable raven-shrine.

Too tired to post everything, but here is a pic of my kid wearing the Flacco mask monstrosity.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Vonnegut is good

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i also have not received santa gift yet but i am going to wait until new year before setting small fires

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i also have not received santa gift yet but i am going to wait until new year before setting small fires

set one big one it will be more effective as a beacon

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

busb posted:

wheel of time is both cool and good

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

STONE COLD 64 posted:

but i am going to wait until new year before setting small fires
coward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I just reread Zodiac Mafia. It's when Snooze finally got plat, four years ago! :unsmith: