Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I’ll leave it to busb whether or not I watch it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Mr. Humalong posted:

I’ll leave it to busb whether or not I watch it

Dont

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

thank u busb, u a real one

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I can't get over how girl-in-red's hair looks like it's caught in the wind or something and just... stays there. Girl's using way too much gel.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Where is kashuno

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Tommunist posted:

Where is kashuno
Dealing with more important things, I imagine.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Mikujin posted:

Dealing with more important things, I imagine.

I know that is not true

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

What's more important than Mafia????

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Tommunist posted:

I know that is not true

PMush Perfect posted:

What's more important than Mafia????
This I guess:

Kashuno posted:

Hello breakup thread. I honestly never thought I’d come back to this thread after several years removed, and I went and met someone and got married and all that. We had plans to move across the country together, but she went a couple months before me to stabilize while I had much higher income locally, and I was to follow a few months after. She was living in my brother’s guest room and the distance was definitely tough. Today she asked me to get divorce papers in order so she can be with my brother.

Ok

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

holy gently caress

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm no one in this but personally i would not like having that cross-posted here.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

I'm no one in this but personally i would not like having that cross-posted here.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

just lol if you don't constantly keep tabs on every mafia player you've ever met

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mikujin posted:

This I guess:

This is hosed.

Kash, I'm sorry this has happened to you and I hope you are alright.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

fronz has a job doing math

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
busb has a job making meth

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i mean ur not, not wrong

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
That's mafia!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mikujin posted:

This I guess:

Why the gently caress would you cross post this for no good reason? Come on, dude.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

does anyone want to go thru my poasting history and learn my deepest darkest secrets?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Toalpaz posted:

does anyone want to go thru my poasting history and learn my deepest darkest secrets?

The con is on

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Dang

Edit: im sorry this happened to you kashuno, i had no idea.

TammyHEH fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Jul 16, 2019

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Cmon Mikujin.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Jesus Christ, like I get it was posted on another subforum we all have access to but still, that’s just not a thing you do unless you have zero empathy.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mr. Humalong posted:

Jesus Christ, like I get it was posted on another subforum we all have access to but still, that’s just not a thing you do unless you have zero empathy.

I think it's the opposite. I don't think Miku meant anything bad by it.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
...well drat

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Yeah he clearly engages in that thread in good faith

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I don't even remember the last time I looked at this thread but I had this feeling I should check out what was going on in here.

e; looks like it was March. What're the odds I picked today of all days

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Kash I’m sorry for what you’re going through, buddy :(

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Mr. Humalong posted:

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

It wasn't malicious; anyone can hit post history.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mikujin posted:

It wasn't malicious; anyone can hit post history.

Really? You're actually doubling down on being creepy and cross quoting from E/N into a completely unrelated thread?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The man can speak for himself, and chose not to in this case. Don't let concern for a friend become a cudgel against someone else out of proportion

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Jonathan Fisk posted:

The man can speak for himself, and chose not to in this case. Don't let concern for a friend become a cudgel against someone else out of proportion

this is dumb advice

and what mikujin did is weird. If I had personal dirty laundry in another thread (especially e/n???) I wouldn't want it randomly cross-posted here. What a genuinely weird thing to do, idc if it's malicious or not.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

"respond proportionately" is really ludicrous stuff, thats a big gross yikes from me

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
hi. drop it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I should run another dumb game, try to use some of the Bastard Modfia 3 roles in a less broken game.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

I should run another dumb game, try to use some of the Bastard Modfia 3 roles in a less broken game.

I have an idea for a mafia game... Its mafia but with no night kill and no lunch.

Every one has a day vig except scum. The second time someone vigs night starts and posting ends. Scum have a two collective vigs they can use once during the day.

At night every town has doctor vigs they can use to vig other player. If a player gets hit by an even number of town doctor vigs they die. During the night phase scum can use one of their night vigs to kill a player, as long as they haven't been hit by an odd number of doctor vigs.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
what

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

is this what having a stroke feels like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I have an idea for a game... Its mafia but with only night voting and no day lunch

Each day, each player has a day vig, even scum. When someone uses a day vig, it does not actually kill the target unless a majority of other players that day also use their day vig on that same target. You may move your day vig around each day until the deadline. If no one has a majority of day vigs targeting them by the deadline, no one is killed.

At night, the scum team may use a single private vote on a player. No one else at night has any votes. The majority of votes at night results in that player dying at the end of the night.