Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I don't think either would bother me tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I don't think anyone has ever complimented me on my appearance apart from one girl who said she liked my hair that one time

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Uranus, nah you're right. It sounds better. But why start the compliment. Look at you acting like a bunch of Es.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

oh my GOOOOOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGUZwvSLmSQ

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
The real solution is to just play video games and talk to peoples avatars instead of trying to interact with people at all eye are ell

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
well I started the compliment because the thread was about how people look in clothes and it's yes you look great or no do this better

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you wouldn't just compliment someone out of nowhere

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Don't go to YLLS.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

The real solution is to just play video games and talk to peoples avatars instead of trying to interact with people at all eye are ell

bottle man you look reallly great in those tires ;)

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

what the christ is this abomination

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I went onto campus today wearing something I've worn many times and multiple people complemented my clothes today. I know they were really complementing my body because I have lost like 70 lbs since I last saw them, but everyone just complemented the clothes.

Society is funny.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Also, how they look i clothes really means it's about the clothes. Their smile doesn't change the clothes. I dunno. Just stay away.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Amoeba102 posted:

Also, how they look i clothes really means it's about the clothes. Their smile doesn't change the clothes. I dunno. Just stay away.
maybe, I dunno if I agree

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

uranus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq5TJMIZymM

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
like there is a difference between a smiling goth and a frowning goth

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Holland's Opus is a great movie but this is terrible.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

bowmore posted:

like there is a difference between a smiling goth and a frowning goth

yes but it doesn't change the outfit

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

uranus posted:

what the christ is this abomination

I explained like two posts ago, looks like it got eaten by the page transition. These two dudes, The American Film Orchestra, did like muzak versions of tunes from movies on MIDI rigs and actually had CDs of them sold back in the day.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

One would a poser! Goths don't smile.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

yes but it doesn't change the outfit
I disagree

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I posted their take on Demolition Man on the last page, which is also abominably hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4I-6Kvi5xk

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
it's like saying hairstyle and outfits don't have anything in common

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
I think I am out of touch with this thread.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Goons are retards bowmore don't sweat it

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Goons are retards bowmore don't sweat it

TT don't do this it's mean to people!

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

bowmore posted:

I don't think anyone has ever complimented me on my appearance apart from one girl who said she liked my hair that one time

Don't feel bad, the last time someone complimented me on my appearance it was a ploy; she really just wanted me to buy her a drink (as in, she wanted free alcohol. Not she was sincere and wanted to have a drink with me).

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I would humbly request to us, a group of people on SA that for the most part I find intelligent, mature, and not super out of it when it comes to treating people nicely outside of threads where we are calling each other liars, that we come together as a community and put a moritorium in all our games on using homophobic or ableist language that diminishes other.

It doesn't happen too often but it makes me so sad when people call each other the r because it's real bad man!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You're right, I'll clarify to "socially retarded"

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

uranus posted:

For the longest time I thought it was a shell less zoidburg in those tires, and was very sad when I realized it wasn't

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Tremendous Taste posted:

You're right, I'll clarify to "socially retarded"

Still not good :\

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Take it up with the French

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry about my username

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

If you want, you can buy a new username.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Is cuck taken

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Mar 27, 2020

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

See bow I told you

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I once knew someone who castigated people for saying "lame"

I thought it was ridiculous but at least there's consistency there

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

You probably shouldn't use that word either.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I might not, if I was retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
just started elysium and already thinking i may have made a mistake. if you have to put text on the screen to explain whats going on you're doing something wrong