Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i know it's not what you're looking for but have you tried A Song of Ice and Fire by George R R Martin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i'm watching a lot of fringe recently and it's nice if super gory sometimes

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I only care about charts i'm in

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i'm excited for season 2 of sense8 whenever that happens b/c season 1 was a lot of setup and not too much followthrough

also too much will. i don't care about will.

it reminded me a bunch of orphan black which i also got into a bunch

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
wow you're a really awful person

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
"god why can't i just be a massive raging transphobe in peace" - that dude

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
*makes new thread* god why do you have so few posts in it!!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

EccoRaven posted:

I think flats is a cool dude and I think he should post in this thread as much or as little as he likes.

i should really play in some more games again it's been ages but idk

last one kind of was a huge fart even though i played the gently caress out of it + idk how well the effort in:result out ratio is gonna hold up in general

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
seeing as your game is what brought me back to mafia you have nobody to blame but yourself TT

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
anyway i treated this chat thread like i treat all chat threads: skip to the last few pages and see if there's anything worth talking about! sorry that i care about people being weird assholes sometimes i guess! oh well

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
also lol@ calling someone terrible for being transphobic being considered a 'safe slam' on loving SA

do you even go here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

It's alright, I think taste is the only one irritated by that but It's no big deal.

yeah i just didn't realize taste had some latent hostility towards me or w/e it is! guess i should've read more posts