Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Welp. I'm pretty sure the GBS game is lost.

But! Thanks again, Kris, and Sam, for organizing and running such fun games. Good on y'all, mafia thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Spiros posted:

And good on you, forums poster The Bananana, for being one of like 5 gbs posters whose posts actually make me laugh

I'mgay?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

:stare:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Welcome to mafia

Lol, I just came in here to see if anyone from the mafia thread was enjoying viewing our mafia game, but nvm y'all...
N.v.m.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Well, anyways, just wanted to say I applaud and encourage y'alls efforts at community involvement and participation. Kudos

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Bananana we try and occasionally get new people to join us. Most of the time this community is actually really good! If you are interested in games we have a link the OP of this thread to the recruiting games threads

no no, heh, thanks but, uh, no thanks.
Dipping my toes in the kool-aid every once in a while is enough for me. :)

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

I have a game open right now that's recruiting, it's very newer-player friendly, if you're up for it!

I amn't, but thank you! :)

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Oh poo poo...
:(

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Use Ecco to navigate

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

The files are in the computer?!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Well poo poo...

I'm dead.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

quote this post and tell me which of the seven deadly sins is your greatest vice, and I will tell you which of the seven virtues I feel most exemplify you.

Mine is Ethics in videogame journalism

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Poison Mushroom posted:

gently caress it! Emotional support, thy name is alcohol

Cheers, luv

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Thanks for watching

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Amoeba102 posted:

Because I'm at work and they don't like it when I sleep here.

Tell them you're multitasking

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Mr. F! posted:

You ever wonder how many nice things you do for others that you completely forget you ever did? Like I just bought a stranger some gas at the gas station. It was only five bucks but whatever it helped him out. I bet in a week I won't remember I did that.

Is that like the coolest nicest thing anyone has ever done ever? No but it's still nice and it helped someone else out.

And that stranger's name was...

Adolf Hitler.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

CCKeane posted:

My guilty pleasure is mafia.

Mine is Coldplay.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Mr. F! posted:

I bet the Germans have a word for this

Auschwitz

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Mr. F! posted:

Where did JakeP go? I haven't seen him in awhile

One sec, hold on, or can answer that for you.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Here's the best I could source.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3793450&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post465094674

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

i usually just cast detect evil.

*scribbles in notebook*
Cast...

Detect...

Evvvilll.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

Quote this post with something that's bothering you in your current life and I'll give you a spectacularly amateur tarot reading.

I can't trust my romantic partners.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

GulagDolls posted:

spirits within is a good movie and is only hated because we live in opposite realm

Only good thing Final Fantasy has ever done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

Remind me in about four hours? I'm currently at work.

Reminder