Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

My first game was a Stuntastic game

I was the cop, NK'ed on the first night, and the town won after day 2 (15 player game) WHAT.

I encourage people to go read their own play in their first couple games its pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

windshipper posted:

Any other small or quick games going up soon?

Ronin Mafia just opened. 13 players, mostly vanilla open setup.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Kashuno posted:

I'm back and can actually play. Games?

I need a handful more people for Ronin Mafia. Its the next game in my movie series; 13-player mostly vanilla with an open setup. Sign up!

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Just need one more player for Ronin. Who likes car chases?

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

I need a replacement for Ronin mafia. Day 2 just started, 11 alive. Post here or PM me, thanks.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

What's with the lack of games? Seems like most of the recent signups have stalled out and died. Does Ecco do GBS games anymore for fresh meat?

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Since I've started playing again, I'll poll the masses: Do you want another game in my Movie series (Braveheart, Home Alone, Christmas Vacation, The Rock, Back to the Future, Indiana Jones, Ronin)?

Since there aren't many concurrent games I'm not sure of the state of the playerbase right now.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

After a hiatus of over a year, my movie-game series is back with the 90s classic:

Heat Mafia is a game for 14 players with a minigame mechanic of nightly heists! (Similar to my Indiana Jones artifact expeditions)

Signups open!

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Two spots left for Heat Mafia.

Hopefully we can get the game started today.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Heat Mafia has ended in a Town + 3P Survivor Victory, reverse sweep from triple LYLO

The next game in the movie series will be sometime in August, it will be a large game for ...

THE FIFTH ELEMENT

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Captain Foo posted:

how many people are you expecting?

I'm tinkering with balance ideas right now but I'm targeting 21-23. I'm not sure how large the active player base is right now though, so I don't know if that's tenable. I have a small(er) alternate setup for ~17 but that won't support some of the large-game mechanics I'd like to do for this movie. I can always fall back to that one. I'm not above sending some PMs to inactive players to drum up business as well.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

The movie game series returns with a large 23 player game based on the quirky 90s sci-fi adventure, THE FIFTH ELEMENT!

Grab your multi-passes because signups are open!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Fifth Element Mafia has ended in a Flawless Scum Victory!