Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

kumba posted:

dark baby mafia 3 was SA mafia at its peak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Somberbrero posted:

I get the point you're making taste and I think that's valid. Ultimately I think it's just best to refrain from any kind of personally derogatory statement about other players, because they matter very little in this context, that's why I cut several paragraphs from this post.

I hope busb never gets to see the original, drat dude

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

busb posted:

Thank you Jonathan Fisk. I didn't know I didn't count as a human being for living in another country. It's good to know these things tho

we’ve ascended from the weakness of old world flesh into a new, higher-energy form of consciousness

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Hal Incandenza posted:

Sorry perhaps you misunderstood my intent. I have the same feelings for your rise to power as I do about former President Martin Van Buren, who was also known as Old Kinderhook so you may not have realized it was a term of endearment

I was emptyquoting this because I heard about Martin Van Buren and his nicknames on a podcast this week. One of his other nicknames was “Little Magician.”

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

GulagDolls posted:

i spent several years globetrotting and throwing rocks at ravens while wearing a horrifying werewolf mask and to this day all ravens everywhere will attack kashuno on sight

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
hmm that wasn’t in a game

JakeP in some game posted:

Well now I know, if anyone posts in the thread after being absent for the entire day and says "IM SO CONFUSED" I will say "ITS OKAY SWEET BABY LET ME HOLD YOUR HEAD AND SWADDLE YOU IN THESE BLANKETS, NOW SUCKLE AT MY TEAT AND BE NOURISHED"

Li-Dawny what kind of doula are you! A newborn cpig baby has come into the world confused, and you did nothing!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
thorb was right there

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Somberbrero posted:

King Burgundy is a loving criminal and scientists have yet to invent a jail that is awful enough for him.

that’s why god gave us Australia

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mr. F! posted:

I am going to run a mafia game soon (within 3-5 years from now) based on stargate sg-1. So everyone check it out

I look forward to watching this play out :)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asiina posted:

There was a rash of other SA discords getting doxxed, and we had a few shady people join during it so we locked everything down for a while until that blew over.

fortunately it turned out most of them were Magnus alts

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
If you think about it hard enough we’re all newbies except CCKeane.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

just keep in mind when merk complains about his meta and people reading him based around that, he's not saying that he thinks people have unfair expectations of him, he just wishes they treated him like an ESL student who has never played mafia

just pretend he’s australian

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Somberbrero posted:

The books loving suck and they're garbage and don't read them

same but my posts

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Oh, your posts are though bird, sorry

:madmax:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

kumba posted:

I got through the first fifty pages of book 1 and give up because it was so loving boring

War and Peace is a bit like this too, everyone is a prince or a princess or a count or whatever, but it’s worth pushing through to the end to read Tolstoy have an absolutely normal one about history. Gurm treats poop the same way.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Somberbrero posted:

If I try to run another game right now I want you to find me and kick my rear end.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/838195261067386880?s=21

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

GeneX posted:

feeling the bern

:bernget20:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I’m not ready

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
mr thingyman
mr humalong

too many misters; not enough sisters. one must go.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Snooze Cruise posted:

hey look, i tried

:golfclap:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

hey quid its really important that you tell me whether or not you're actually confused by 420 69

think you mean 42,069 :banjo:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Podima posted:

It is one of the biggest faux pas possible, yeah - don't do it, wait till the game is over. If you're dead, ask the mod if there's a deadchat/spectatorchat you can vent in.

otoh I thought the game we’re complaining about is this one:

busb posted:

you're in it, friendo

this is the game

and I don’t care about your tongue-holding customs, the mod has really dropped the orb

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
if you think about it, life itself is a gambit

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Max posted:

I will sign up as an observer.

don’t Toxx on it.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Squiggly posted:

What's up jammy

Finishing up flavor for Avengers game. Should be up later this week for sign ups

heck yes I love The Adventures

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Yami Fenrir posted:

Discord is...

good

:wrong:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

George Kansas posted:

how about a mafia game where not only are roles assigned entirely by rng (independent of alignment) but, also, roles change after every night phase (and are random every time)

that sounds sufficiently terrible

who told you about my sealab mafia setup?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
UNDER MARTIAN LAW DOCTORS AND OTHER WIZARDS ARE FORBIDDEN

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mikujin posted:

Everyone's a Cop Mafia is ready and will be going up when Squiggly's game is ~half way through.

lol nice

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
busb has a job making meth

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Toalpaz posted:

does anyone want to go thru my poasting history and learn my deepest darkest secrets?

The con is on

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
what if the game wasn’t to find the mafia... but to find an egg!?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Quidthulhu posted:

what if the game wasn’t to find the mafia... but to eat a bug!?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

I remember that game!

Where’s An Egg II, coming shortly after the conclusion of Dark Baby Mafia 4

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Someone make a warhammer 40k mafia. I was going to make a big multi faction game but I suck as a mod. Better mods make this game.

Lmao give me some ideas

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Somberbrero posted:

I play robot skellingtons and I've been painting a doom scythe for three weeks please kill me

do you keep it in a Doom House?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Just get them to bicker between themselves for nearly the whole time and then with two minutes to go they no-lynch on Day 1.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I’m now announcing raccoon game 2 for 2022

pre-sign

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

kaschei posted:

both

edit: all of the above

hey Keane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Tommu posted:

Pre answering this: busb, birdstrike are both type 7.

Looking forward to this.