Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Hello all. I'm still working on the one mystery/escape game but trying to find the best way to do it still - either over Discord voice or a thread, but it's still in the works until I find the best way to implement it to be a fun experience for all.

Looking forward to this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Asiina posted:

There was an eccogame where merk was a pro-town cult leader who had to be killed before any of the cult recruiters could be killed, but obviously his identity was a secret.

I was scum in that game and for whatever reason every town just believed without question that the cult that said they were pro-town were actually pro-town, so scum didn't have a chance.

Yes, I'm still salty about that one.

That was a fun game.

Also 8/21 players were bad guys

And scum actively chose to not kill the cult and hope the town would turn on us instead of.... killing the cult. (The actual mechanics was merk couldn't be killed unless the rest of the cult was killed, and our identities were al pretty open!)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

they better have a gimmick where every post is a video because what's the point otherwise

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Asiina posted:

I'm gonna make a high effort flavourful role madness game soon. It's been a while.

I think it'll be another star trek game.

finally....... enterprise

who will be lucky enough to roll travis mayweather

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Looking forward to this