Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Someone make a new game so I can once again flail around and suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Hello. I think we are arch enemies but it is good to see you.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Rarity posted:

Mafia is saved :unsmith:

While it is true only I can save mafia with my brilliant mind and dashing good looks, I don't know how many games I will play, I think this is just an itch that I must distinguish and I figured I might as well do it with a group of people that are very good and always make me feel dumb

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

oh boy do I have a disappointment for you

I'm always a disappointment

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Spiros posted:

That mother fucker Jason firestrider

Who are you and why do you know my sordid past

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Spiros posted:

It's me diqnol

Hi Diqnol I thought you were Merk but I'm still scared of you so its fine

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Can people stop murdering me first day? I just want to play the dumb game and it hurts my feelings.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Hello. I remember you, but I don't remember if we hated each other.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
How bad would a no holds barred mafia be where none of the standard mafia rules apply

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JakeP posted:

it would be full of fun toxes, eddited posts out the wazoo, and players talking out of thread and sharing their role pms with each other

assuming the scum get good fake claims, it would be great!

Jake do you want to mod this with me

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

Wait, isn't that Popcon?

There will still be scum and stuff but none of the "Standard Mafia Rules" from the wiki will apply.

Now I just have to find out how to balance a game

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

the game is easily broken by doing this

"anyone who doesn't :toxx: themselves as town is scum"

I hope this happens

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
My no standard rules game is actually complete, I just need to tweak it to make sure it doesn't get destroyed the first day

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Don't join this game http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3782283

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
7 more spots are open for No Standard Rules No Holds Barred Mafia http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3782283&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post461781356 if you like good games and love the pure, balanced e-sport of mafia, don't play this game. If you want to try to screw up the game day 1 and see/cause other people to get banned, join the game

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Take a break from this math nerd stuff and join No Holds Barred Mafia http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3782283&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post461781356 that has No Standard Mafia RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do it, we only need five more people to join

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Keane and Busb should join my dumb game

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm giving it seven more hours (Until 4PM PST) and then I will be starting No Holds Barred No Standard Mafia Rules. I would really like to start the game with a full deck and not have to cut any roles so if I can get two more people to join that would be swell.

But come on, who hasn't imagined how the would break mafia if there weren't any pesky rules in the way?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I am businesskin

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Nothing is stopping you from just posting in No Holds Barred Mafia

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

Anybody want to look over a completely broken setup with no standard roles and tell me if anything stands out as more broken than the rest?

Wow way to copy me

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
But if you want to wait until after my game is over, I can look it over and give you some pointers of what I learned from running my garbage game

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Max posted:

Roles, not rules.

Thank you sir my brain cant read good

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Me and my family were killed by bears please be more considerate

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CapitalistPig posted:

hey guys. Check out my pokemans I got walking to the store.

Never been a huge pokemon fan but I think this could get me actually walking around once in a while which is bound to be good for my health overall.

CPig, number one join Kash's stupid game so we become confirmed town masons and number two the pokemans is pretty great

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Ask me stuff about wrestling but otherwise I suck

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

PBS Newshour posted:

which wrestler was nick named "the muscle"

You may be referring to "Max Muscle" the greatest wrestler of all time

Quidnose posted:

which wrestler is the best at kissing

That would be Duke "The Dumpster" Droese, the greatest wrestler of all time

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

PBS Newshour posted:

which wrestler famously stated "kill you'r famil"

That would be C**** Be****, the greatest wrestler of all time

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are my second favorite pig

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
It would be suspicious if the people you take policies out on keep turning up dead.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

MG3 posted:

I dont see how it'd be insurance fraud tho' I thought the link AA posted was showing a specific agreement you can take up with the person to make me a beneficiary.

I could make an argument as a lawyer man that you defrauded the insurance company by not revealing all relevant information; i.e. the dude was going to die.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I am almost positive there is a duty of good faith and fair dealing since it is a contract but I am not a lawyer man yet so please don't take that as advice.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

MG3 posted:

I'm just the beneficiary, I wouldn't be doing anything other than accepting the money. The policy is in the other guys name and he is the one that has to disclose his information about his health and stuff. I don't have to tell them anything about why I want it I wouldn't think.

You would have to reveal all relevant information to them. It would be like if you had cancer, knew you had cancer, yet did not disclose. Same here, it might not be a disease but someone is going to die soon and you know it.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

MG3 posted:

Yeah but I'm not a doctor so why would they care to ask my opinion about the person's health? Plus how could anyone prove that I knew that they were going to die. Proving someone knows something would be super duper hard in court. Especially when the person they're trying to prove knows things is me.

They would not be able to if it happened once. But if you did it more than say three times it would be very easy to prove. Plus, even if what I'm saying is wrong, they could just...not accept anymore claims from you.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
People call me Muse irl (non law people do at least)

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm not matt but I will take you down to the mat and beat you all up and make you get beaten

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

The best part is that none of you got my name.

Your name is Tobbs Gnawed. Tobbs Gnaweda is of course a famous girl's name.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I already guessed it correctly

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
My name is rather boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CCKeane posted:

My dodging skills are too good. You'd collapse and I wouldn't even need to throw a punch.

But he said he'd win