Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Mithross' Shadowrun game still needs players, if that's still going. Not sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Habeas Corpses is over slightly earlier than it technically should have been, but it would have ended the same either way.

I hope Mac reopens the thread so we can discuss it a bit more in there, I'm worried I accidentally prompted an early closing

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I've got a 30-person Tekken-based role madness game on the backburner, but I probably would hand it off to someone else to run if I ever finish it.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

chaoslord posted:

Hey mafia thread, the Royal Rumble is on Sunday! After last year's successful contest, I figured I'd do it again this year.

Quote this post if you want to be entered! You will be randomly assigned a number 1-30. If the person who enters the rumble at your number wins, you win! (Not, you know, the Rumble. Something else.)

New this year: For the first time, there is a Women's Royal Rumble :toot:, so two chances to win! If you would like a different number for the men's and women's rumble, let me know, and if you would like to only enter one of them also let me know. I don't know why anyone would take that option but leaving it there all the same.

yeah sure ok

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

Also pera if you are marking down pre-signs for Riven then I would also like to pre-sign

After hearing so much about Myst I gotta try this one

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

24 and 25 don't seem that bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I started playing FFXV a while back then stopped early on to play other games I was more interested in at the time.

I'll get back to it one day

After I finish Metal Gear Solid V

and Persona 5

and Dragon's Dogma

and the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC

and Lego Marvel Superheroes 2

and