Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i say who to vote and then dont actualyl vote them so people can try 2 call me out for that and no one ever does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

Tell him he has bad taste

". He has no clue about the warnings" its imposisble to not see the warnings unless you are covering his eyes every time the game starts

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i t sucks!!!!!!!! it s bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the kind of response i would expect from an infantile mind who plays DDLC and not Animamundi: Dark Alchemist

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

you played lost dimension tho

lost dimension is 10000x better than DDLC

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if you dont think that having this peppy dubstep track as the final boss theme elevates it above the anime reading game, you are not invited to my anime party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOFGQ0effv4

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

that was my reaction as well

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

SirSamVimes posted:

How is it not functionally relevant? The entire basis of the game is the fact that Monika is the only self-aware person in the game, and is desperate for a connection to the only person in her world that she perceives as real. The storyline can't hold up without fourth wall breaking because the central aspect of the story is based around the fourth wall breaking.

the GOOD part of the game, in m o, is about the fear of being unable to change certain immutable parts of yourself (ill always be a failure, this will never change, i'll never be able to stop letting kashuno get away with murder in mafia games for no reason.) 4th wall glitch with bad graphics is not necessary

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

delete this garbage thread next

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QYo50tFm6w

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Jonathan Fisk posted:

lol just lol if you ever turn down sex from anyone

silence, thot

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Snooze Cruise posted:

my video game is... free

i thought it was a visual novel, and thus, not a video game

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ff7 whgen

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

some people in this thread like visual novels, ostensibly. i suggest you all play [the house in fata morgana,] the best picture music book written from 2013 until the current year (2014)

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ff8 is cool

the stupid parts are what is stupid in every jrpg ever. if youre not used to bad battles then play an action rpg. if you dont like a guy getting up to talk to a singer and having to fake a leg cramp while all of his friends clown on him, im afraid you are just not very mature at all

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

im stuck in fc, cant wait to get to chapter 7 of second gmae (give oyur games real subtitles) so i can call it bad

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

chaoslord posted:

I am still looking for 9 folks to enter the Rumble contest. This can be the new place to quote. If we don't get a full 30 it's not the end of the world but wanted to re-advertise it. I'll plug it one more time on Thursday and then draw the numbers on Friday.

do i have to do anything besides quote this

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

me too

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i betray

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

y'all are gonna make Luna sad.

and make me mad! OBVIOUSLY the best move is to establish a benevolent tit-for-tat strategy that would isolate and shun anyone who betrays, and turns out to everyone's equal benefit when everyone shows a first gesture of good faith and then we can all work together in love and friendship YOU STUPID IDIOTS!

hm. i betray

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

do not do it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

CCKeane posted:

Next week I will open my second game, Weekend at Bernie's 2 meets Steamed Hams.

can u also incorporate five night at freddies

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

wow MUDs are really annoying

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

me vs you as leaders would unironically be a good rivalry

just saying

get off my loving turf before i mossfungus you

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

sounds boring

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Mordiceius posted:

Couldn’t you consider lynching them to be a waste of a lynch? Very little information is gained by lynching lurkers.

everyone who plays this game is stupid so very little information is gained from lynching anyone

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'mdisappointedinyoubminusyaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we're sending votefinder

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the link is in the OP thingyman.

also people should sign up for monster mash mafia

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Snooze Cruise posted:

the next five people who quote this post will receive an insult by me

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the next five people

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Peta posted:

Where's Fronz and Konrad

h

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

juice make sugar

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

pm mmm if you want to replace me in this i guess.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Bncgnb, anfcbn. Omi'bn lz ymb c xhcbn.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

E: I’m not running it, I was recruited, it starts soon and there’s like 2000 dollars in prize money, like 3 spots left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6dCtfPBwNU&t=85s

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

thats what was in my post, before i made it a single character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Too many games..