Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

GulagDolls posted:

ecco ruined thread, voted 1, recommend restarting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
YEAH ART!

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
sense8 is cool i agree you people should watch it

the first episode is really loving long and boring but it helps establish all the character so ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

im perfectly okay with my spot thx

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Awesome flavor text

thanks

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
So today my parents went out to get some US dollars for our trip to the US later this month and I have to admit that US currency loving sucks balls and that the fact you lack coins and that the paper seems to be alot less sturdy than EU currency has made me come to the conclusion that the US of A is a poo poo country L M A O

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EXAKT Science posted:

Really? This is what convinced you?
Well there were some clear indicators that I saw beforehand on the news, but this definitely sold me.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

BottleKnight posted:

Do you mean coins that represent more than 1$? Because we have a fair number of coins.

idk I was told people don't really like using coins

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Pinterest Mom posted:

Hiip was right.
:toot:

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

BottleKnight posted:

We use quarters and dimes and stuff all the time. Anything higher than a quarter is a little more rare in normal retail but everything else is used to make change in every transaction.

And yeah, pennies are awful and should've been gotten rid of 5 years ago here.

well I don't know anything about your coins but your paper money is loving trashtier

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I will report back with my opinion on your coins when I arrive in the US in 2 weeks

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EccoRaven posted:

a widely used one and two dollar coin should be standard yes. Doesn't make America a bad country

it does hth

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EccoRaven posted:

it's ok hiip I didn't like America when I was 16 either. I also didn't like: chocolate ice cream; sunshine; and vegetarianism.

I like 2/3 of those and 1 I'm indifferent with

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
looks pretty cool

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Quidnose posted:

Make Cool Hangout Mafia II, MMM, GO!

just dont toxx like you did last time

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Hey guys, is anybody interested in setting up a weekly skype avalon game or something? WE just played a game it was fun, would anybody be interested in playing tomorrow night?

yes

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
How edgy of you

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
whats gone home and why is it so good at making people angry at each other

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
the only thing I remember about the game is that there is a speedrun out there that is like 50 seconds long

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
After reading the wikipedia article for Gone Home it seems like the game would work better as a book and not a video game

but hey i havent even played the game so what do i know

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

idk about you but walking aimlessly around a house to find out story elements seems boring as gently caress to me

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

BottleKnight posted:

The entire premise of the game is this unconventional way to uncover different storylines, and your ability to dictate the way the story is told through your interaction. Honestly the story would be very, very flimsy in a medium where you're not actually doing something. It's cooler to have it in front of you in many different fashions in this old house than it would be to just read it.

That's why, to me, narrative videogames are cool. You get to interpret the story differently than anyone else, because no matter what choices you're making, you're viewing this content in a different way, even if marginally.

ehh to each his own i guess

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Epsilon Plus posted:

dear mafia thread, today a woman told me that this album cover

depicted sinful homoeroticim, and that she, her husband, and her son were scandalized and how can it be legal for Apple to put this filth on my iPad I want to know where in the iTunes Store terms and conditions this is accepta- no I won't let you remove it. The damage is already done. Call me back once you have an excuse for this.

I swear to god someday I'm going to punch Bono

I wonder how she would feel about one of the albums on my phone having a erect penis with the name of the album written on it as the album art

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Ernie. posted:

i have the no love deep web vinyl edition. no idea why anyone wouldn't have that piece of art.

Why would anyone want to cover it up aswell

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Chili posted:

Came in looking for a game, found e/n type antisocial scheming.

I'm glad nothing has changed.

its great isnt it

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Look Under The Rock posted:

~*SECRET BUZZFEED*~

I'm gonna be on mobile for most of the day. Quote this post and I will PM you a (probably table breaking) picture from my phone that represents you.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Music is cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cQ9kUPoaqI

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
this is a good movie you should watch it

it has a racist guy who yells for like 3 minutes

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

HiipFire posted:

this is a good movie you should watch it

it has a racist guy who yells for like 3 minutes

It is actually a good movie though and you should watch it.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Somberbrero posted:

amy schumer's 12 angry men parody is very important television.

was it actually good?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
who loving cares jesus

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

BottleKnight posted:

Anyone else watching EVO today? I'm super excited for the Mortal Kombat outrounds.

im watching melee

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
to be fair, most musicians don't really use the album format well

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EccoRaven posted:

I already determined last thread though that the first one is the best video game OST :/ keep up hon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3-5-cqMxPQ

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

uranus posted:

i think there is a problem with mafia though really, it seems worse since i got back from my 'haitus'. people who actively play and try to make cases and post a lot... get killed. constantly. i notice it even when its not me. scum just chillax and dont post while all the active players die. then the thread dies and limps along with a few posts per day and maybe a few no lynches then the scum win.

or has it always been this way, and i'm just being an old mafia man remembering the 'good ol days' with beer colored glasses?

I apologize for contributing to this trend

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

I'm so glad that while I'm in the states this week I get to actually be able to watch these videos

the song is poo tho

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I officially take everything bad I said about the U.S. back, you guys aren't that bad.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

BottleKnight posted:

no we are, just learn to take everything for granted like us and you'll see hiipfire
I saw an ad on TV about same-sex marriage which confused me cause same-sex marriage hasn't been an issue for years over here

but then i realized that the us is confusing sometimes

as in bad

but the people in said bad country seem to be chill so I like it

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

CCKeane posted:

I'm going to make sure I never take anything for granted so I never have to see hiipfire.

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Are there any games that need players right now?