Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«9 »
peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Hi Asiina. You're amazing and you host great games. You also give out amazing punishments, fantastic avatars, and are a permanent part of the social games world on these forums. I'm delighted to have met you recently. I am here to call myself an idiot, in the name of fun.

Please lowercase my p in the future - 'peramene' - thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

hello everyone i love you

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

BottleKnight posted:

but do you really love the australians

i was clearly only referring to real people please don't make this more awkward than you already have

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Max posted:

Hello.

I concur with this greeting

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Yes, Juby. Yes.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Amoeba102 posted:

Two pieces or bread or bread like thing with stuff inside. Sandwich.
One piece of bread or bread like thing with stuff on top. Breadplate
One piece of bread or bread like thing but it's half wrapped around. bitchwich
One piece of bread or bread like thing but it's wrapped all the way around. a loving burrito

fixed

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

My wife and I thought Kubo was a girl somehow and the discovery that he is not made us drop all interest in ever seeing the flick.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Missing and its sequel were cool as hell and I wish like hell there was more. loving Missing took completely over my life for a week plus as me and fake teammates worked our way through the investigation. The final showdown was obviously a little corny but what are you gonna do?

That last loving email months later though.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

You too can experience the fun of an Ecco game featuring peramene for one daily payment of click the above loving link dudette

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Create an alternate personality that likes your job and be that person when you're there.

I would personally recommend against this.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Share your concerns about the future and investigate, together, what might be possible.

You've been on and off for seven years, something is right - but something is disrupting your for together.

But you categorically deserve to have all of your needs met in your relationship (especially if you insist on having just one ❤)

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

PMush Perfect posted:

Shoutout to peramene for one more tiny step towards normalizing poly relationships.

Also for solid, genuine advice.

I have a wife, girlfriend, a boy trying it for the ol' boyfriend role, and several more casual relationships below the partner level that are either sexual or romantic in some capacity.

We should jam, PMush. I'm on the discord as "Sara (peramene)."

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

kashuno had a 100% open and transparent alliance on day one and lost horrendously to the combined powers of a bunch of cutthroat ladies and loving quidnose

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Asiina posted:

Yeah what kind of loving pathetic shitlord loses a FRG to a cutthroat lady?

us

do you want to cry first

or can i have a turn

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Fwiw, Rarity is lovely.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Snooze Cruise posted:

nice people don't use italics, never once has anyone said anything nice in italics unless if they were using it for a title

I very sincerely miss you and your antics and it's a goddamn shame.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Infinitum why did you take it so far tho

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

"I dunno Pera, why do you take things so far"

I'M A WOMEN OF EXTREMES MY DUDE

Real talk tho, rude, drat. Not that I have any business policing anybody's behavior.

Where did you get your avatar and do you think I am irredeemably poo poo at mafia

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Make fun of me instead please next time. I'm not like other people

Or am I just tricking ya'll somehow in some kind of triple reacharound

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

I would NEVER police your language or behavior. Just why not make fun of someone who will enjoy it with you? It was only a please. You are obviously free to do precisely and exactly what you wish at all times and in all ways with the confines of laws and poo poo

Idk man I'm drunk in just trying to help

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

pair of memes

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Sincere hope the provoking situation is resolved shortly and you stand once again upon stable financial footing, friend MMM.

We hit two digits in October. We're almost back to four now (even with me unable to do my freelancing) but it's been a bitch.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Deep inside of you is both a conscience and a soul of remarkable and/or respectable quality. You recognized the true debt and had to hold to your principles. It's admirable. You are a good person who accepts responsibility even when given a way to cheapen your onus. Now, it is fully abated and your conscience is clear.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Birdstrike posted:

convert your dollars to dongs

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

pera's life story

you've misunderstood a critical detail about my life

the reverse order would be more accurate

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Hey guys just checking in to say my therapist TOTALLY backed ya'll up about the benzos and booze but said the OTHER things were even worse so.

"Well, you just have to keep that in mind and then be careful." she says but I'll just be the designated sober fucker.

See ya'll on Friday for you-know-what

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Her NAME is Mana and she's gonna get a goddamn account already good lord

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

ManaBee posted:

It has happened. Nothing we can do about it now. Mana is part of this, for better or worse.

In my short time as a member of this community in earnest, and in my lengthy time prior lurking the gently caress outta the forums and ing it up,
I have seen a large amount of posts. Quality posts by Wren. poo poo posts by Infinitum. Bizarre and complicated posts by PBS. Even the subtle joys of a PMush post.
Posts made by a wide variety of goons, including myself. I have lost challenges by one point. I have lost entire FRGs by one vote.

This is the first post that has actually scared me.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Hit me up on discord or PM me if you want when would be good times for you (along with your time zone, genius) to join us for Friday night t/d in the discord and I'll try to like, compile them and find the best overlap or whatever

Or we could just surrender it to Eris, the one true chaos, and just... keep hanging out whenever

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

PMush Perfect posted:

Dammit, now I'm really excited to play.

Please let me know when you get going, I'd love to watch it unfold. Pills and shame kept me from enjoying my round.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

I mean there was certainly some betrayal but you remember what it was like talking to me, I was losing my loving mind.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

CCKeane posted:

I'm planning on becoming a war lord in the post apocalyptic world. I have a sword and a lot of bondage gear to complete the aesthetic.

Same. Pre-game alliance? No ultimate betrays, we'll pinky swear.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

New Zealand's surrounding islands have some of the best anthropology work in the world going on right now if those ops are still ongoing and my prof wasn't totally full of poo poo (he was)

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

I listen to Pink Floyd, a handful of other songs I mostly first heard on Guitar Hero, movie OSTs, exactly four songs from three total anime show thingers. But when I want to remind myself that life is fundamentally suffering, that we are all slowly dying or will meet death shortly as the result of a gruesome accident or otherwise, I listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyIFlWDT7M4

Not to feel better. Just to remember.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

NO RESPONSE?

NONE?

You did your best Ixy. Sometimes life just isn't fair. There's always more hens in the coop.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

chaoslord posted:

If we're just going to be empty quoting, quote this post to be assigned a number 1-30. If your numbered entrant wins the Royal Rumble this Sunday then you, too, will be a winner. Not of the Royal Rumble, though. You'll be the winner of a different prize.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

I don't know what a royal rumble is but I see that 9 is open and want BK to know I'm higher than him so hook me up cl

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

jon joe posted:

Dumb Scum has ended in a combined player and moderator apathy victory, due to a poor set-up

I thought the concept was fascinating and really enjoyed following along over the last few days. Was hoping you'd secretly made almost everyone scum but on competing scum teams or something like that.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Friends and foes alike, I come to ask a single question:

Does a person who spends their whole life purposefully improving the lives of others around her deserve to be happy, on her own terms?

This person is not me, we all know the answer there, but I'm trying to prove a point without lying and this is the best idea I've got.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Ecco, honey, sweetheart.

please just agree that this nice person I know deserves to be happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

EccoRaven posted:

this is so high school, pera be better.

this is hilarious.

ecco you don't know yet but these two sentences are probably the worst, nastiest, most insensitive and extremely hurtful thing you'll ever say to me (don't worry, I'm laughing)

Murmur Twin posted:

I can name at least four friends where I went through a phase of embarrassingly crushing on them (and not having it be returned).
In every case, it made the friendship better for me to just put it out there because once I was rejected, it freed me up to look elsewhere for someone who would actually return my feelings.
For the most part, I believe that if a friendship is grounded in something genuine it will usually survive something like this if both parties are willing.

See above: the advice of my best friend and literally the most empathetic person I have ever known, Anarc; read this and look at it again. Even if you don't necessarily get the green light, you may be able to deepen the intimacy of your friendship in a rewarding way. Earlier I tried to scoot around the specific details and even earlier when she asked me to do this not only was I honored as gently caress because, well, y'know, but she hit me up with "hey I need some advice and this is kinda your area of expertise" and I went lol, "lying or sex?"

She doesn't just have feelings for the good friend, who is a lady, but also for her boyfriend of four years, who is also showing at least SOME signs that he might be into our lovely anarc. She feels like she wants to join their relationship and maybe not be in a proper equilateral triad - but at least be together the three of them. It's complicated. She works with the guy. She doesn't want to ruin the friendship she has with either of them. She's not even sure of the sexuality of the lady which is also a concern. I recommended the old "take the broad to lunch to 'talk about a weird thing', get amnesty, give her a way to safeword out and go for it" advice but now she's feeling awkward even around them - having admitted these feelings to herself has made her much more actively aware of them whens he's with them and I tried my best to calm her down but it is not very easy when the poor girl has competing interests pounding away at her. She's not as experienced with poly stuff which I think might actually be a positive because they can learn together, possibly?

THE KASHUNO VERSION: anarc has a crush on two people who are in a relationship together and she's nervous about asking to join their relationship

She got a little gunshy and told me not to go through with actually doing this, but god drat it, girl. You deserve to be happy even if it's risky. Also don't forget to talk to BK, who was recently rejected by someone who is not only a dear friend to him but could have potentially ruined or threatened his relationship -- of course, when poo poo is just gonna work, poo poo is just gonna work.

«9 »