Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I started making a new one but after I placed myself in the middle I lost interest.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Look Under The Rock posted:

see now this is elitism but w/e

The people on that list are people I remember having fun in games with. Some less than others, but they were people who played games and chatted and that I remember.

idgaf what y'all think of piuro, he's been nothing but friendly and kind to me and when you're trying to grow a community he's exactly the sort of person you want. impureawesome made some games I had a blast in. Mills is good to have around for various reasons and definitely not only because I used to have a massive crush on him.

:3:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

living the dreams, all of the dreams

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Did your bank ever get shut down for money crimes?

I can neither confirm nor deny.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Ernie. posted:

looks like i missed something important in your life mills. i hope everything is okay. let me know if this year you're getting your US gifts through yuming again! i'm totally willing to pay for shipping to australia on my own.

I think you underestimate the cost of postage to the other side of the world. I underestimated it also! Or yuming made it up and bought an outfit with the change. :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'll do measurements on the weekend and then we can sort it out. I have to ask you for some Sephora stuff too I think. :3:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Someone should put all the older players on the new graph or vice versa. :shrug:

Also I'm going to murder busb.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Hal Incandenza posted:

Mills that chart is a lie, your emotions are off the charts

:shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

If bowmore, f_v, amoeba and busb don't post here again, I don't know what happened to them.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I should make a new chart based on IRL interactions since I'm pretty sure I've met the most of you.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

The x-axis would be helpful/unhelpful at Escape Rooms and the y-axis would be level of appreciation of pizza versus beer.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I think I'd be at 0,0 on the Escape Room, pizza/beer graph too. :aaaaa:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

PMom doesn't regret meeting me. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me. :3:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

what you sat on your rear end the entire time

Na I solved the IPad when everyone had no clue about the password (Taste my witness) and I believe I found the last clue in the bathroom after everyone had swept it (DBD my witness). Otherwise, yes, I sat on the couch and watched organised chaos unfold.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I think it was an Amazon Fire though. Weird.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Can I also claim the video with the lock code? :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Squirrels are great.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I also never got emailed those pictures :argh:

I think they posted one on Facebook. My eyes were closed.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I have never met Keane. Certainly not in NYC.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Giant kangaroos or a giant problem?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:3:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Came for the Secret Santa love but stayed for the horrifying boob scars.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

100YrsofAttitude posted:

How was Tinker Tailor etc. I absolutely loved the movie. Is there a series you have to read to know what's up? I don't feel like starting a series this late in the game.

The movie is a hot mess compared to the book. You don't have to read anything else.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

bowmore posted:

Quay wouldn't be booked out for Mills

It's usually booked 4-5 months in advance unless you know someone. Or have a black AMEX - sometimes that works. :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Amoeba have you caught any busbs yet?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

The king is here.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Max posted:

Bring back God (of evil cows) and then I will admit you may be the king.

If I found Lost Banana, GOEC would probably come back to yell at her.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Weren't you a slug though?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Authorman posted:

The only people who miss Mills are the assassins I keep sending to kill him.

My murderdebts are becoming downright ruinous; it's not like you can chargeback killers on paypal.

:allears:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yes?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

What's the name of the cool dude who made Cash or Crash?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

That's what I thought. Thanks.

PS: Entering this thread is like taking a time warp back to 2014.

PPS: Hi.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I sat on the couch after I told the whole room they were wrong about a clue and waited for them to realise 10 mins later I was right. That's my recollection and I'm sticking to it.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

lol that was a fun day though. Keanes beer place was cool

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yeah she was the nanny. I remember I spent more time trying to work out what her deal was than on the puzzles :shrug:

The kids had fun. It felt bad to solve everything over the top of them!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

personally i would get pmom a #maga shirt

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

and i would get taste this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.