Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:greenangel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsDxGOfr800

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

EccoRaven posted:

hey poke I hope you remembered yesterday's holiday badge

i fortunately do not have any date-related badges unearned

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
if you can't appreciate Wild and Crazy Kids for a vengeful spirit possessing Jonathan Taylor Thomas's body and murdering a dozen children and adults then you ain't no friend of mine

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Asiina you aren't allowed to summon me back to this thread and then have it devolve into popcon chat

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Rude

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
don't blame me, I voted for memes

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Mr. F! posted:

Well I don't believe every person who voted for trump was a racist piece of poo poo. Democrats have largely ignored working class people for a loooong time.

The American working class sees the divide between them and the middle and upper class getting wider and wider and no one is trying to fix anything.

To them, Hillary was an entity owned by special interests and lobbyists. Hillary had many plans to help those groups out and she would have if she was made president. But her campaign, and the media in general, was too busy slamming trump to explain any of the ways she could help those groups.

a good and correct post. there are many people who have rightfully felt left out by the political game and this was their chance to try to reenfranchise themselves. it might seem like lunacy to suggest it, but the same voting bloc probably would have voted left (maybe not to the same degree in absolute value terms) in a hypothetical Sanders vs Cruz race as it was the same divide of washington insiders vs someone they can identify with as on the outside

we can still be our best and improve ourselves and take this as another challenge for an already resilient people.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

E: tbh perhaps more alarming than pres trump is the house+senate+SCOTUS

that's a bad point because here's 2012

that is a significant shift

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

The idea that trump won because of stupid young bernie bros or whatever instead of festering racism is

idk what to even say to that.

i also think it doesn't help solve the problem if you try to make the claim that Trump supporters are inherently racist. we've been demonizing trump supporters and undecided voters for MONTHS when a lot of his eventual voters, as it turns out, were genuinely hurting for answers to questions that the clinton campaign outright ignored

and yes I include myself in that 'we' group. this is the lesson there is to be learned here, and if the lesson you take away is 'racists won this election' then you're just doomed to repeat it next time

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I hope you stick around poque

maybe i'll pop in to shitpost more often

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
capps this is just like mean girls mafia

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Snooze Cruise posted:

Other people's drug use is going to get me killed???

no it's the one where you're trump and i'm clinton and I have you dead to rights with an actual scumslip but you got CCKeane, the rust belt voter, to kill me by just shouting a whole bunch of nonsense at him that is impossible to come back against because you didn't actually make arguments or say words

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
for anyone struggling to think of a secret santa gift, please keep in mind that everybody can benefit from that odd gay detective shipwreck audiobook that Lumpen narrated

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
It was nice that both my gift out and gift in involved Bee Movie

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I've been binging The Adventure Zone for the past few weeks. Almost caught up and be so sad.

I just finished ep6 of Eleventh Hour and it's so good I can't deal with it

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
the new pokemon isn't very good :(

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poison Mushroom posted:

I feel like it gets better after the first island, but if by the time you beat, say, the second trial, if it hasn't stuck with you, it's probably not going to.

i'm on the third of the main four islands, it has improved but it is so freaking hand-holdy it makes me crazy. "you need to go to the end of this street" *all other avenues are blocked by morons*

also everything is sooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooow

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CCKeane posted:

The best pokey man is Mr. Mime.

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/801777045856546816

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kashuno posted:

No they really weren't. you can literally use only your starter start to finish in the old games without a single bit of grinding and easily clear the game without issue.

i'm on the third island of this one and have literally used two pokemon the whole time

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Amoeba102 posted:

What should adults be doing?

playing overwatch

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Podima posted:

:siren: DID SOMEONE SAY HOUSE :siren:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/24-Brentwood-Dr-Avon-CT-06001/59011376_zpid/

Click through to look at a few of the pictures. You won't regret it.

hm I wonder when they did these renovations

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
also mafia is bad

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Ok I made another role madness game.

It's got roles that are pretty unique and I think can be fun (especially if you get a particular one and are playing with someone you don't like).

I had Podima look at it and ended up taking his advice so it's not as terrible as it otherwise would have been.

13 players, Bloodbath Mafia

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3800256

im going to play a mafia so you should play with me

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

u wanna play it i'll put u in bro

yeah put me in deep

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

i feel u, u in

rad

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Keane I'm playing in a mafia come play

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Thanks.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

BottleKnight posted:

The real avatars are the friends we made along the way

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'd bang Keane but only because my fetish is being stepped on by monsters

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Snooze Cruise posted:

dear santa i accidentally put in an extra zero in my address but if you sent the gifts it should be ok because there isn't really anywhere else that address can be i think

i already mailed you alvin 4: road chip though

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I met eightbux. and merk's place of employment invites me to weird mixers every few weeks but I never go

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

TMMadman posted:

You've also met me, but I'm not special.

I still don't associate you with mafia in my head, heh. :discourse:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Ernie. posted:

All I'm hearing is all these roles need to be put in a single game. Then at least one of them can survive.

Onward came the meteors.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Dr. Hurt posted:

It's not Mafia, but does anyone have a link to Cena's Survivor Mod doc template? Or just any Survivor/Big Brother mod doc template?

pre-sign

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
My today plan:

1) Get pizza dough rising.
2) Take out garbage.
3) Shovel back steps.
4) Watch football.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

TMMadman posted:

Why would you watch the wretched Bears?

i'm not.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

BottleKnight posted:

Poque should make Codebreaker 2 in early 2017.

pls

Okay!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
counterpoint: mafia bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CCKeane posted: