Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

busb posted:

It's pretty funny that for all eccos 'this is childish' the only one that acted like a child was ecco.

word. that was a tantrum if ever i saw one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i lolld at this now that i read the whole backstory

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

why is infinitum not an ecco-approved mod

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i am eager for more sa forums mafia drama lore

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

at least the two hundred-ish hours i spent on those games makes sense. it's the 147 hours in farming simulator '15 that still confuse me

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

busb posted:

sounds like you're addicted to hoes

:perfect:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i should have moved faster and asked to sub in for peramine lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

sorry *paramene

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

bank account dipped into 3 digits today RIP

hey big spender. im known to be real friendly when a hundredaire comes around

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

are there games starting up or what's up?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3805666 you know its good cause the threadid ends in 666

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

town is getting rolled in eccos game, drat lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Quidthulhu posted:

Someone make a game, after quitting mafia forever for a month I want to play more :v:

same, but like two years ago

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Quidthulhu posted:

Lol no. Great American Bake-off or whatever it’s called

going off the name alone, i would guess everyone involved is not super turbo british all the time which would eliminate 70% of what makes great british bake-off so great

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

with a 50-person game incoming, i started to wonder: has anyone ever experimented with adding an upper bound to lurker mechanics

like, you better make at least 5 posts every game day! but ffs keep it under 20 or u get hated

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

can the free accounts do holesquad poo poo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i quit smoking two weeks ago and i hate everything about it, including all the good stuff, which theres a lot of

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

did moat get control of your sa account too

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the first game i played was one of the crossover games in GBS. i think podma ran it. i was a serial killer and i aaaaalmost endgamed everyone but the scum edged out a win. no mafia experience since then has lived up to that rush, i'm just chasing the dragon and getting angry every time

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

is it a faux pas to talk in very general terms about games in progress? cause this fuckin game jfc

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I’m going to launch a sincere Twilight/New Moon game in a bit. This is 100% legitimate and will require a Toxx to respect the source material in order to sign up. MVPs will receive 10$ gift cards to a business/chain of their choice

what

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

has anyone tried a role madness game with entirely randomly assigned roles

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Squiggly posted:

Day 1 just ended for Avengers Mafia. Looking for a few potential replacements. Please PM me or reply. Could use some help for what is promising to be a very active and fun game!

I'd love to help you out but 25 pages by eoD1 is too rich for my blood

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i started playing in the game podima (i think) ran in the paranormal subforum

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

ive never hosted a game but i'd take a swing at running a gbs game

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Natural 20 posted:

Okay I'm going to admit this basically makes no sense and is a confusing part of the game. Oleana doesn't want us to go to Rose tower because the Chairman is having a meeting with Lee.

I'm unsure exactly why it's so vital that we not go there, but okay?

She forces us to go on the runaround trying to find members of League staff she bribed to hide the key to Rose tower from us.

There's a pretty cool set of fights though where Marnie leads team Yell in cheering us on.

And Piers starts a concert to distract some of the guards.

We get the key and head to the monorail.

Piers and Marnie opt to hold off pursuing guards.

We end up in the good old RPG lift where we fight bad guys in sequence. Hop full heals us each time so we mow them down.

We find Oleana at the top, lamenting her inability to stop us.

She then goes full crazy and tries to battle.

Yeah, froslass doesn't last long.

Is it cheeky Ole? Really?

We get her down to her last pokemon fairly quickly.

It's a Garbodor. A goddamn Gigantimaxed pile of garbage. Why Nintendo? Why was this one not cut?

MMT has none of it.

And the battle ends with Ole looking much less crazy.

We get to a cutscene showing the Chairman and Lee chatting away. Apparently the Chairman wants to enact a plan tomorrow that would stop the championship game. Lee is very, very upset about this.

The Chairman explains that Galar is a beautiful place that needs energy going forward and that he needs to ensure that it remains secure.

When Lee asks for delay, the Chairman rebuffs him with this line. It's not sufficient for him to delay trying to change the future if the future can be changed now.

But he appears to back down when Hop and I interfere, letting us walk him and Lee back to the hotel.

But he gets some ominous foreshadowing in.

What could this all mean?

We'll have to find out next time, when we fight the champ.

Current Team

Bifauxnen, the Cinderace

Mr Humalong, the Eldegoss

Mr. Steak, the Sylveon

Murmurtwin, the Gastrodon.

Infinitum, the Pawniard

Monathin, the Rotom.

what

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

brtual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

lmao what the hell i just learned that all grades of maple syrup are grade a