Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

I've lived east of the Cascades in Washington for most of my life, 100F or more in the summer isn't the norm but its also far from unheard of. The attic will get significantly hotter than the rest of the house, honestly working in there is probably a really bad idea. Heat stroke routinely takes people by surprise, and it can easily cause permanent brain damage or straight up kill you. I wouldn't live in a house in Central/Eastern Washington without AC unless I had absolutely no other option, its pretty close to a desert.

At least it's a dry heat. :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

I never would have thought to look for an AC unit at a thrift store, glad you figured something out.

• Locked thread