Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

The Midniter posted:

Holy crap, are you a giant??

No, he's really tiny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
My nearest Safeway has a whole jackfruit for sale in the produce department. They're never going to sell it.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

Zenithe posted:

I tried a jackfruit taco, tasted like very little, felt like a picked artichoke heart. Would not recommend. Bean and TVP are far superior for this IMO.

I know a lot of people who like it, it's strong flavoured. What I'm saying is if there was a whole jackfruit going cheap I'd definitely buy it.

Honestly I think I might buy it once the price goes down enough. I really like it, and I can think of a bunch of different uses for it. I also have enough freezer space to store the leftovers.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

Jaded Burnout posted:

1. They can't consent
2. Can't get much out of a rat
3. They're dead
4. They were male

A dead rat is a weird pet to keep.