Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

listrada
Jan 2, 2017
I just discovered Vegan Richa and Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen cookbook. The boyfriend and I are working our way through it. So far, every recipe has been a new favorite - I'm super impressed because I usually don't fall in love with a new cookbook like this.

Anyone else really digging a new book or blog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

listrada
Jan 2, 2017

TychoCelchuuu posted:

"almost all the good vegan food is just Southeast Asian and East Asian and I just can't have that stuff for every meal."

Oh man, so sorry for the people who feel like that! I totally could have South/East Asian food for every meal. So many amazing options...

We made this killer black pepper/soy sauce mushroom sushi and red pepper nigiri the other evening. It was show-stopper delicious.

listrada
Jan 2, 2017

Mango Polo posted:

Speaking of KFC, I've been making my own for a while. Here's my latest batch.

The "chicken" is fresh seitan chunks built up in multiple very thin layers with a bit of fat between each, then rolled twice in batter. I'm still tweaking the formula, but it's so juicy already :circlefap:

This looks amazing. Sometimes you just want junk food, right?

Care to share your recipe?