Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

PT6A posted:

Honest question: how do you get protein in dishes like this? I'm trying to eat less meat, and I like the taste of many vegan dishes, but unless I eat blocks and blocks of tofu it feels like a major slog to get a reasonable amount of complete proteins.
edit: not really what you were asking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Fo3 posted:

Chana masala
Just made this (recipe I used was this one) and it was loving lush . Will definitely make it again.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

It probably falls outside the scope of this thread, since this thread is primarily about proper (read: nice) food and not "fitness" food (which tends to put macro-nutrient content over flavour) but there is a weightlifter called Clarence Kennedy who has been vegan for a while now, and he's made a few videos fielding questions from his subscribers about what he eats, including this quite helpful video that shows some example meals. Useful if you need ideas on how to cram more protein in etc.