Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
:woop:

I was wondering when you would resume the LP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wugga
Oct 30, 2006

I BEAT MEAT
Well look at that, a second page. Here's the new vid in case someone missed it:

(Baldurdash | Youtube | Download)

Alexeythegreat posted:

:woop:

I was wondering when you would resume the LP

So was I. The latter half of last year was incredibly lovely for me and making game videos was the last thing on my mind. But yeah, this LP will be finished soon. I have a few weeks of free time so it won't be an issue.

Wugga
Oct 30, 2006

I BEAT MEAT

(Baldurdash | Youtube | Download)

Took me longer than I'd planned, but at least it's done now. I haven't played this game since recording those final levels, which means since August or so. Don't really see myself going back to it, either. It was a fun little project (that got postponed way more than I initially intended), but after it's all said and done, it's not a game you're dying to go back to. It's been said many times, but the sequel is really where it's at. Unless you're nuts for challenge, I'd suggest going straight to that one and giving this one a wide berth.

Thanks for watching, folks. LP's over, go home.

Major_JF
Oct 17, 2008
Congrats on your perfect run!

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Really great LP- thanks for suffering through it. I'm looking forward to any future projects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wugga
Oct 30, 2006

I BEAT MEAT
Just letting everyone know that this LP has now been archived. Props to baldurk, as usual!

Thanks to everyone for watching, commenting etc.

• Locked thread