Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

LORD OF BUTT posted:

A low bar that it manages to hurdle the gently caress over, is my point. If the first two are 10/10 and Trinity is a 3/10, the series is a solid 7.

Never forget, the Blade series would've gone at least one more season but it was pulling in too many women in the demographics, and Spike is a GUY CHANNEL FOR REAL DUDEBROS so they decided to cancel it rather than have one of their top-rated successful new shows leading icky girls to the cable TV mancave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
Spike TV always feels like a comedy sketch that escaped into our world

"We can't have women watch our channel full of fit, shirtless men"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Is this completely dead? :(

I really like this thread. If you don't have time Fat Lou, are you open to others posting scenes? Maybe on a turn-by-turn basis or something, cause I couldn't pull the rest of the movie off with my schedule either...

Carthag Tuek fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Dec 12, 2015

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I guess some people are just too busy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyPplHfWp1k

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Picture if you will: Fat Lou crouching against the wall with earplugs in, this thread scrolling by on a monitor next to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34bDl63vWzk

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

:glomp:

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

^lol

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Is this completely dead? :(

I really like this thread. If you don't have time Fat Lou, are you open to others posting scenes? Maybe on a turn-by-turn basis or something, cause I couldn't pull the rest of the movie off with my schedule either...

Good news! Well, just as my life was getting easier a little over a month ago I had layoffs at my job and I ended up needing to work hilarious hours. The next couple weeks are going to be the same, but after Christmas I should be able to pull my life together again and do fun things again. Hell, I have only watched two movies in theaters in the past three months.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
I have an inconvenient truth for this thread. Udo Kier has starred in not one, not two, but three Uwe Boll movies. For a total whore, he's pretty talented. :v:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

DeusExMachinima posted:

I have an inconvenient truth for this thread. Udo Kier has starred in not one, not two, but three Uwe Boll movies. For a total whore, he's pretty talented. :v:

Udo Kier is of that class of actors that don't have to give a gently caress. Michael Caine, Malcolm McDowell, Vincent Casell, etc. They've proven their worth, and even when they're in a lovely movie they're entertaining as hell. Oftentimes they're what makes it worth the price of admission. And even if not, I can defnitely respect working for a paycheck. I'd almost put Ben Kingsley in there, but some of the movies he's been in have been worse than poo poo. In general though, he's included.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Harvey Keitel is another of those guys.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

DeusExMachinima posted:

Wait, really? Other than Bloodrayne, what are they? Although granted I think after In the Name of the King I haven't watched any Uwe Boll movies, so I guess that explains why I missed them.

Udo Kier will always be Yuri from Red Alert 2 to me first and foremost, though.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIR_R8bVSBA

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

If he hates Blade, he has no taste.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Grass grows, birds fly, and Doug Walker is loving awful.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Pope Guilty posted:

Grass grows, birds fly, and Doug Walker is loving awful.

I could tell that just from the video's preview frame.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

the doug walker is a curse upon vampires & humans all together

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

udo kier is a beautiful man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2p5T3P2rAE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

McSpanky posted:

I could tell that just from the video's preview frame.

I didn't even watch it, I just saw the preview frame in my youtube recs, went "oh jesus god no" and went here to post it so we could all have a two minutes hate over it

• Locked thread