Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victorian Brigade
Apr 30, 2004
I am neither furry nor moist

Quote-Unquote posted:

I love this bit because Snipes delivers it in a completely different tone to everything else he says in the entire movie, all high-pitched and frantic rather than slow and gruff. And his expression is absolutely priceless.

One of the great things about this quote is that it is said in the same exact tone as that of an incredulous parent who can't believe they just saw their children trying to pull something really ineffectual and stupid. If you picture a parent seeing a young child placing a rickety box on top of a teetering chair to try and get some cookies that are on top of a refrigerator, with the child thinking they are pulling the wool over the parent's eyes, you kind of get the idea.

I'd even go so far to say as I wouldn't be surprised if Wesley Snipes added it. It wasn't exactly an uncommon colloquialism within that context in the Black community in Southern California in the late 80's early 90's. Minus the motherfucker part of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread