Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I'd like to acquire another pick in the 2nd or 3rd if anybody wants to trade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
I'm going to keep my chance for a real big boy.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Ice Phoenix (Sweat Hog Capo) and I have traded picks:

I trade: Pick #3, 118, 243
He trades: Pick #6, 66, 186

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

straight up brolic posted:

Ice Phoenix (Sweat Hog Capo) and I have traded picks:

I trade: Pick #3, 118, 243
He trades: Pick #6, 66, 186

Confirmed

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Will edit!

Also if you guys dont customize your team in the next week ill do it for you since I have spreadsheet OCD

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My laptop is bugging out and i prob cant do it onmy phone, my colors are black and orange text or lime green text

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

I don't think you can draft Adam Morrison

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

I wanted this to be something more "architechture" or "Gargoyle" based, but nothing looked good.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I have the 15th pick and would like to trade up into the top 10.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bow before me.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

soliciting offers for the 6th pick

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The sweet, sweet spot of #29 is available for anyone interested in moving down

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

xbilkis posted:

The sweet, sweet spot of #29 is available for anyone interested in moving down

If you want to trade up the #25 pick is available

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

tadashi posted:

I have the 15th pick and would like to trade up into the top 10.

Or trade down in the first. I hate drafting from the middle. One of you all at the end of the first that wants to move up send me offers.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
We can do our trading AFTER picks, right? Like, if one of you picks a Brian Scalabrine and I feel like at where you picked Scalabrine, that's a good value, I can offer future picks or Some of my own Scalabrines to try and pull him away from you, right?

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Veryslightlymad posted:

We can do our trading AFTER picks, right? Like, if one of you picks a Brian Scalabrine and I feel like at where you picked Scalabrine, that's a good value, I can offer future picks or Some of my own Scalabrines to try and pull him away from you, right?

Yes

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012
drat, went from the first pick last time to #28 this time around, that suuuucks.

Uh, no, I mean that's GREAT! Yeah, everyone knows the 28th pick is actually one of the BEST picks in a draft. But, because I'm such a nice guy, I'd be willing to part with it for a pick closer to the beginning of the first round for anyone interested. I suppose we could swap 2nd or 4th round picks as well if someone doesn't just want to give me the (highly overrated) 1st pick straight up for my 28th....

Open to hearing offers for my valuable first round draft position.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

The B_36 posted:

drat, went from the first pick last time to #28 this time around, that suuuucks.

Uh, no, I mean that's GREAT! Yeah, everyone knows the 28th pick is actually one of the BEST picks in a draft. But, because I'm such a nice guy, I'd be willing to part with it for a pick closer to the beginning of the first round for anyone interested. I suppose we could swap 2nd or 4th round picks as well if someone doesn't just want to give me the (highly overrated) 1st pick straight up for my 28th....

I have 17 if you want to PM something but if you get better offers ignore this :)

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

The B_36 posted:

You don't have PM's, but I'll trade you:

My 1st (#6), 3rd (#66), 8th, and 10th for your 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 6th

Count Mippipopolous
Apr 10, 2008

The Baliuag Schizos are open for business.

Send us your offers for this juicy #26 pick.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Let the games... begin...

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
See who, Cebu

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Request to change Mabalacat's nickname to The Ninos in honor of Mabalacat's most famous basketball player Nino Gelig (becuase Red Stixx is probably derived from the tribe of Native Americans Andrew Jackson fought and eventually displaced). I'll change the name in the spreadsheet if that's cool.

Also because I can adopt this mascot.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Listening to offers for my first rounder pick (#16 overall). Would like to move up if possible.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I would like to trade for 1st round picks please.

All picks 3rd round onward are on the table.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Y'all who think you can do better by trading down are fools

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

EvanTH posted:

Y'all who think you can do better by trading down are fools

Nope

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

In a reversal of myself, I think I'm just going to be lazy and pick where I pick and trade players where needed. Also, I can't read and I have the 14th, not the 15th pick, so there's that.

Let's go The Ninos.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

At least the first overall pick is interesting this time. It could honestly be any one of five scalabrines and I wouldn't bat an eye.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Paul Zuvella posted:

At least the first overall pick is interesting this time. It could honestly be any one of five scalabrines and I wouldn't bat an eye.

I'm not sure I'd personally go five deep but yeah, pretty much.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
The rest of my team sucked but i will stand by Bynum. HE WAS THE RIGHT PICK

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
I thought there was a clear top 4, not top 5? LeBron, KD, AD, honorary Steph Curry inclusion despite him being a short fool

Or are we not allowed to discuss this yet

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
For the first pick it doesn't matter but for future reference when talking about a player in this thread use scalabrine as the person's name

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

EvanTH posted:

I thought there was a clear top 4, not top 5? LeBron, KD, AD, honorary Steph Curry inclusion despite him being a short fool

You are forgetting one very important man. Also don't talk about players before they are drafted you jerk >:c

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

EvanTH posted:

:ughh:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Paul Zuvella posted:

You are forgetting one very important man. Also don't talk about players before they are drafted you jerk >:c

Can't believe he forgot scalabrine

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Metapod posted:

All I did was use the basic orange color

Edit: it looks fine to me btw

(I just noticed this sorry)

Conditional Formatting doesn't have anything to do with looks. I created a rule so any cell that contains the word "IcePhoenix" (that's the conditional part) will automatically change the colors/font of the cell (and that's the formatting) to match my team name.

A couple others have also figured this out, looking at the sheet. It's pretty cool when you want to be lazy.

Also if anyone in the first wants to accumulate some picks I have a second and two fourths waiting for you to trade back.

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Jul 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Do I post my pick in here or in the spreadsheet?

BTW, my pick is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdKcyxmXzBw (AKA LeBron James)

There were a few other Samaki Walkers that I had considering because they were younger, but seriously, you can't pass on LeBron. He is still the best player in the NBA, and provides so much versatility which will be nice since I don't pick for another 58 picks

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jul 10, 2015

• Locked thread