Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

More of a comment than a question really. I don't know whether you're a troll, a naive idiot or a cynical propagandist but if this site had even semi-competent moderation you would be permabanned for being a member of an illegal paramilitary invading force on a sovereign nation, a mercenary and a probable war criminal. I know Russians operate in fantasy land where they believe the constant stream of bullshit pumped out by Kremlin approved media but in the west we have actual independent news sources who don't have to clear their narrative with a neofascist dictator and his cadre of crooked thieving oligarch cunts before reporting them so I don't think your lies are going to convince anybody here except the kill Amerikkka crew who was already on your side. Your little "man at the scene" reports are as believable and trustworthy as an IS jihadi's. Please stay out of Ukraine and stop killing and supporting the killing of innocent Ukrainians by a neofascist regime mad because Ukraine finally told it to gently caress off.

Also the Ukrainians can't be occupants because they're operating in their country. Novorossiya and DPR doesn't exist except in the diseased minds of Putin, Dugin and the useful idiots they employ to destabilize Europe.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

HoratioRash posted:

And who would that be?

A Nazi war criminal finally brought to justice.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

It was 38,2 degrees in my city today and I want to die. The best part is forecast calls for this kind of weather (mid to high 30s) for the next two weeks. :suicide:

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

kalstrams posted:

Saw red weather alert for Poland. Orange in Latvia. gently caress heat waves. :smith:

Whoops, this was meant to go in the EE thread. But yeah, it's mercilessly hot here. The worst heat wave in memory. Today was an all time record for my city and it might still get hotter.

• Locked thread