Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Fun Raw. Fun Dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Did Flair just compare Kevin Owens to Dusty

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That Raw main event was fantastic, the ending sequence was more than fine, the post-match was not.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

Did Flair just compare Kevin Owens to Dusty

Yes, but only for his physique and not fitting the typical Vince mold.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That was a really sweet special on Dusty :)

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
if you're gonna bitch about that main, your contract signings and confrontations are over there -----> \_

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

So the Raw dark main event was Cena cutting a promo about how good Cesaro is and then inviting him into the ring for the crowd to chant his name. It was a really nice moment and I hope that Cena did it on the fly to get Cesaro over with the office.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Charles Gnarwin posted:

So the Raw dark main event was Cena cutting a promo about how good Cesaro is and then inviting him into the ring for the crowd to chant his name. It was a really nice moment and I hope that Cena did it on the fly to get Cesaro over with the office.

gonna hire cena to deliver my midyear too

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

You will believe a swiss man can fly

because it happened

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
dat main event doh

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Guys...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/5110305949.html

quote:

Looking to sell my VERY slightly used 2015 Cadillac CTS. Last Monday, my boss surprised me with it as a reward for all my hard work and loyalty to him, but unfortunately one of my boss' competitors and I got in a bit of a scuffle and now I need to sell the car to pay for my broken arm.

The only damage on the car is from a result from our little "fight" but the rest is like brand new. There is additional camo on the sides, and the car is cherry red.

If you want more pictures, please email me and either I, or my partner Joey M. will get back to you. These are all that I have on hand at the moment. We're both in the hospital right now and don't have 100% access to all of our road trip pictures.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

that is amazing

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

:perfect:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Like a muscley bird. So graceful so beautiful.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

oh my god

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i read that the medical staff took the decapitated kid backstage and he came out later looking just fine, can someone else who was there confirm/deny?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love Jamie Noble so much.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lmao

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
WWE.com already reporting.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Didn't Lesnar once chuck a monitor into the audience too? I recall that prompting a "lawsuit" chant.

Also, :bubblewoop: at them giving Cesaro some actual material to work with in the singles division.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Man you know what's bullshit? If Tyson Kidd's injury had happened on TV they'd have had a somber Cole conversation about it and then a few emotional video packages about how brave Tyson is or whatever. But because it happened off TV(just barely) I don't think they've even mentioned it once.

At least Cesaro is getting a half-hearted push out of it

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

NickRoweFillea posted:

i read that the medical staff took the decapitated kid backstage and he came out later looking just fine, can someone else who was there confirm/deny?

I was directly across the arena from the kid and don't think he actually got hit. It seemed to nail the striped shirt dude right in the nuts and the kid just got scared (not sure if TV showed him get hit). He cried a bit and his dad rubbed his head but everyone around him didn't seem concerned so I bet he got a trip backstage to meet Cena and that was it. His whole family was gone before the main event.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I was directly across the arena from the kid and don't think he actually got hit. It seemed to nail the striped shirt dude right in the nuts and the kid just got scared (not sure if TV showed him get hit). He cried a bit and his dad rubbed his head but everyone around him didn't seem concerned so I bet he got a trip backstage to meet Cena and that was it. His whole family was gone before the main event.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I'd like to believe that Joey, Jamie, and the car all reunited in Heaven after they were ruthlessly murdered and they are just cruising around up there.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

The WWE hates my home state of West Virginia

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

sticklefifer posted:

Didn't Lesnar once chuck a monitor into the audience too? I recall that prompting a "lawsuit" chant.

I was there, it happened during a Raw in Chicago.....

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
The Dream special was great. JJ looks like he did 30 years ago practically.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Please stop letting Brock come to Chicago

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
At this rate Brock is going to legit murder someone and the crowd will cheer as if he won a title.

They will put him on trial and the defense will just be Paul Heyman screaming "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROCK LESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNAR" over and over again for 30 minutes. He will be acquitted within an hour.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
No jury would have the guts to convict Brock Lesnar. He would suplex everyone in the room and F-5 the judge through his bench.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
If I was hit by a car door flung at me by Brock Lesnar, and it turned out all I had were minor scratches or bruises, first, i'd have him sign the car door for me, then i'd request he take a photo with me holding said door.

Then i'd frame that door in a huge shadowbox and display it prominently over a fireplace in my home.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Just watched Flair cut an old promo on New Blood, "I have pissed away more money than all three of you will ever make"

Yeah :smith:

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Gonz posted:

If I was hit by a car door flung at me by Brock Lesnar, and it turned out all I had were minor scratches or bruises, first, i'd have him sign the car door for me, then i'd request he take a photo with me holding said door.

Then i'd frame that door in a huge shadowbox and display it prominently over a fireplace in my home.

If you survive getting hit by anything flung at you by Brock Lesnar you may be Bruce Willis' character from Unbreakable.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Intruder posted:

Just watched Flair cut an old promo on New Blood, "I have pissed away more money than all three of you will ever make"

Yeah :smith:

You got it wrong it's "I've pissed away more money on bar tabs than all three of you will ever make! And in fact, I'll do it again tonight!"

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
You know, last week I asked when Cena grew a moveset. This week, it hit me.

Cena's basically Hulk Hogan 2. Vince told Hogan to cut back and just do the bare minimum, hence causing his wrestling skills to atrophy. Cena did the same because the office said so, but now that he's starting to wear out and Vince wants Roman Reigns as his new toy, they're actually letting him have a moveset. So once again, Cena's flaws have nothing to do with Cena.

Vince McMahon's legacy is NOT going to be what he suspects, I think.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Cornwind Evil posted:

You know, last week I asked when Cena grew a moveset. This week, it hit me.

Cena's basically Hulk Hogan 2. Vince told Hogan to cut back and just do the bare minimum, hence causing his wrestling skills to atrophy. Cena did the same because the office said so, but now that he's starting to wear out and Vince wants Roman Reigns as his new toy, they're actually letting him have a moveset. So once again, Cena's flaws have nothing to do with Cena.

Vince McMahon's legacy is NOT going to be what he suspects, I think.

His legacy is killing the territories, so yeah

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
Another Cena/Hogan comparison is that John Cena is also going to be a crippled wreck by his mid to late 50s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Korelle posted:

Another Cena/Hogan comparison is that John Cena is also going to be a crippled wreck by his mid to late 50s.

Beats the same fate at 34, though.

• Locked thread