Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
you ever see those shows where they go in with a bunch of coupons and get their groceries for free ? well if they were smart they would use their coupons to buy bottles and cans for free and then get free money off the deposit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot
liquor store robbers caught bringing empties back

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

weird

by zen death robot
when babies outgrow their bottles, thrifty parents use them to start a college fund

----------------

ron color
as more and more bottles are discovered they become less rare and depreciate in value, a bottle exchange standard just isnt sustainable. its simple economics

ron color
in ancient egypt if a slave found a bottle it guaranteed them instant freedom, a plot of land, and one piece of treasure from pharaohs treasure pit (no bottles)

the unabonger
uhhhh, you can just like, smash bottles to make the remaining ones more valuable...

ron color
sumerian saying: a bottle in the hand is worth two in the hand. nice bottles!

Commie NedFlanders

Take one down
Pass it around
Put it back
Lock the case
Bury at least 6 feet deep
Pray

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

GEExCEE

ron color posted:

sumerian saying: a bottle in the hand is worth two in the hand. nice bottles!

ron color
no one thought of putting drinks like coffee and lemonade into bottles until someone said, "hey. what are we gonna do with all these bottles?" That man was George washington

ron color
America is italian for 'land of bottles'

ron color
in the 17th century it was thought that the hundreds of millions of letters written by shipwrecked sailors had all drifted to one place, America....that theory is of course true

ron color
map makers often drew messages in bottles afloat on the ocean, hoping to increase the maps value

kuskus

during youth, I'd lay on the linoleum to stay cool and stave off boredom. my parents purchased pepsi bottles in paper crates. I'd find a drop or two at the bottom of the empties and just lap it up.

worst taste of my life.

cuntman.net

guy: hey you should recycle your bottles you can get some money back for them

me: haha yeah maybe i should also recycle my car and my house and my firstborn son do i look stupid to you

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
bottles are a gift from the gods, who had saliva of liquid glass and their bubbles floated down to earth. it's why bottles and bubbles are basically the same word

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

TWIST FIST posted:

me: haha yeah maybe i should also recycle my car and my house and my firstborn son do i look stupid to you

I THREW IT ON THE GROUND. I won't be a part of your system! I'M AN ADULT

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

real_slime

by Lowtax
how many of you dreamers have ever followed through on bottle returning

i'm not talking 1 or 2 bottles a week here

i'm talking a tap into the mainline bottle supply.

there's got to be someone who was brave enough to think 'well everyone knows about this so it can't be that good a scheme, but i'm not the kind of coward to be scared of a bad idea!'

----------------

alnilam

If you're a factory owner, take the output conveyer of a bottle factory and divert it right onto a bottle return, whose output goes back into the bottle factory conveyer, infinite free money ??

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
the wealth went to his head, that's why you never see the coke polarbear anymore..

----------------

dogcrash truther

TWIST FIST posted:

beer pal

guy: check this out: you can make a bong out of a bottle
me: whoah hold on *pulls out a 50* just roll a joint man drat

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

dogcrash truther
The other day I saw a woman feeding her baby from a bottle. At first I thought, Must be nice, being rich, but when you think about it, a lot of the people I've known who were born with a bottle in their mouths ended up wasting their lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

fox news: 43% of "poor" people have liquor bottles lining their kitchen shelves

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

• Locked thread