Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Would this show even exist if the crew didn't constantly gently caress each other as well as their cast? Seems like most this is what causes most of the drama, which I guess is exactly why this sort of poo poo if frowned upon in actually professional environments.

Anyway, this season is definitely more trashy entertainment but so far I just can't look away from this trainwreck. Making the reporter (good guess, whoever called it first) poo poo herself was somehow even worse than the car incident because here normal-Rachel got the exact result she wanted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I checked this thread before watching the finale for some reason and until the last moment I thought emanresu tnuocca was just loving with us and there's no way those two would get murdered. This is not good television by any means, but somehow all the awfulness was still pretty entertaining to watch. In particular, all the stuff they set up for Darius including his princess arriving just in time was hilarious. Still, it's too bad we won't see Coleman burn this motherfucker to the ground, they really need to have someone light a fire under their asses for once.

• Locked thread