Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.
I'm having a problem with my vision at the moment. I was trying to play king's bounty, but to see unit numbers I have to get three inches from the screen. Is there a fantasy or just TBS game where you can adjust the font to be larger? I'm getting ready to just start playing muds with gigantic font.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

I'll do some digging for you, but in the interim, have you tried any magnifying glass accessibility features(start>programs>accessories>ease of access)? There are games that it can work with, I believe. My mom is near-blind and she uses it for certain things on the computer.

keymaster02
Mar 11, 2014

I had sex with a 32-year old at 16. SA is run by SJWs. Liking 16-year olds is not pedophilia. I hate your pronoun. I like young boys. I donate to the NAACP and probably NAMBLA too.

Rei_ posted:

I'll do some digging for you, but in the interim, have you tried any magnifying glass accessibility features(start>programs>accessories>ease of access)? There are games that it can work with, I believe. My mom is near-blind and she uses it for certain things on the computer.

Hmm, I'll look into it

• Locked thread