Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Preview clip: http://www.tvguide.com/news/rectify...iel-confession/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Due to the Season 4 renewal, I'm guessing that Trey won't be arrested for Hannah's murder this season.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

If you feel like watching the second episode, Sundance threw it online: http://www.sundance.tv/watch-now/re...001/thrill-ride

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

He did eventually say he killed her in order to get it over with so he could leave.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Yeah, I think the Sundance Channel has a really tiny viewership.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Well, Daniel and Amantha being happy roommates didn't last long.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Trey is so slimy. Of course Daniel's awkwardness is going to garner the attention.

But I wonder when the sheriff is gonna ask himself why Daniel would leave the note if he previously killed George.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Jul 24, 2015

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

How in the world does this thread have 32 replies. How.

Because this show is on a channel that no one watches.

Just be glad it's not an HBO thread full of hatewatchers bitching every week about how slow the show is.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Jul 26, 2015

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Next week, it turns out that Melvin actually likes that look for the pool.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Right now, I'm figuring that the Sheriff will arrange to have Daniel's exile suspended in order to keep him on hand as a key witness.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

Has it now been implied that BIG SPOILER Trey raped Hannah but Daniel really did murder her at a later time in the night? Or could someone other than Daniel have done it? What is the Senator's role in this? A lot was said and I want to make sure I piece together everything correctly, and it seems to me like there are a lot of unanswered questions still -- Daniel seems to have been set up or something, but, again, it's also possible that he really did it.

The Sheriff strongly hinted that he thinks Trey killed Hanna.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Jon declaring war on the senator was a great scene that I wasn't expecting.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

But Chris said that Trey came to his house the next morning telling him to unite if Hannah told anyone the truth, which means Trey didn't know she was dead.

That's what Chris said, but I don't think the Sheriff necessarily believed it.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Aug 14, 2015

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Trey didn't kill George, but he did try to cover up his suicide for two seasons, the tried to frame Daniel for his death. Would he do all that to conceal a rape he couldn't be charged with?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I don't think this thread has a resident gifmaker, but the fritters scene was gifable.

precision posted:

What I think happened is that even back then Trey was a slimy dude and he went and told Chris that because he did know Hannah was dead (whether he killed her or not) so that later he could say "I didn't know she was dead, just ask my buddy Chris".

Yeah, that's likely true.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Aug 14, 2015

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Do a poll in next season's thread: Who killed Hanna?
- Daniel
- Trey
- George
- Chris
- Cthulhu

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

warcrimes posted:

How would he know he couldn't be charged with a rape? His whole motivation was that so he wouldn't be charged with Hanna's rape.

We don't know if he knows or not, but it's not like statute of limitations is a secret concept. But if he killed Hanna, his real motivation for covering up George's death is clear.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Aug 15, 2015

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

First immediate thought was that it was a legit flashback and they were revealing that Tawny had visited him in prison, and I was trying to recall the first episode and if there was any indication that they were pretending to have first met. When I realized that was wrong, I totally thought it was Daniel's dream, so they fooled me.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Aug 16, 2015

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I honestly don't think "too obvious" is really a factor. Being that this is a character drama instead of a thriller. There doesn't need to be a twist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

warcrimes posted:

Check out this nub from the beginning of the season!

Well I was half right. He was arrested for George instead of Hanna.

• Locked thread