Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

This season is back to six eps, right? I really can't wait. I think the second did feel a little meandering at times, although god drat if it didn't end perfectly.

Also here's a great interview with star Aden Young ahead of this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Watching the premiere now. Did Janet confuse Daniel with Teddy re: Willie D's love?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

precision posted:

If this were any other show, I'd think they were setting up an Alzheimer's plotline. But I think it was more meant to show the extent to which Daniel just doesn't fit in their lives right now.

yeah, it just bummed me out. poor Daniel

still not seen ep 2 but there are subs now so I'll be on it soon. loved the premiere though.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

This show is, like, wonderful. And so sad. So goddamn sad.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I seriously think 302 is the best episode of this show since season 1. Incredible, powerful stuff.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

All the stuff at the seminar was a perfect parody of retail bullshit. The "THRIFTY" acrostic was loving hilarious.

This season is fantastic.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

This season is so incredible. This might end up being my favourite drama of the year, if I fudge it a little and call Hannibal a genre/horror show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I had totally forgotten and spent the first 5 episodes thinking Trey actually did kill him before going to check

• Locked thread