Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

everythingWasBees posted:

Miia is best girl.

Wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Cynic Jester posted:

The only thing better than a woman with two sexy legs is one with eight.

:getin:

I checked the tier list and it confirms spider > Ms. Smith > everyone else.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Beef Chief posted:

okay so by my count the main character nearly died four times

Waking up and being strangled
Being strangled by jealousy
Having his arm destroyed in another strangle
Being thrown through the lingerie store

This is gonna be the most harem anime.

Yeah that guy sure does fall down a lot. Must have some sort of inner ear infection.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Yeah, I kind of wish it stayed about him and Miia.

I also wish I could remember that guy's name.

If it were only Miia we would never have several of the superior girls.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

K-mon. Do it, Kyoani.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I want a chapter of Rachnera just screwing around doing her own thing for a day because she's the best character.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Some discrimination against those without central nervous systems going on in here.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

K. Flaps posted:

Personal trainer doge GF ftw.

She's also a very successful entrepreneur and investor.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Edit: They sold for a little over $800.

I assume you are simply sad that you could not obtain one, but fear not! Life is still worth living, even without a 7 meter long snakegirl hug pillow.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Rachnee pillow. I don't even know how that would work.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Rachnee is the best because she is, of the major characters, the least defined by darling, is generally responsible and competent, and is everyone's cool big sister. Also she's probably the closest the series gets to showing divided opinion on the monster girls from people who aren't obvious jerks.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Man, I didn't realize squid girl moves even slower than bleach.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

This had better mean Rachnee's mom will show up at some point.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Look if you're not prepared for some crushed bones or deep puncture wounds then you're not ready to live with monster girls.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Twiddy posted:

I'm glad one of them is being responsible and trying to pay for all the poo poo they break/damage they do.

Can't imagine she'd have very good business sense though, what with forgetting the various contracts.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

Seven Seas Entertainment is delighted to announce their acquisition of Monster Musume: I ♥ Monster Girls, a two-volume manga series about everyone's favorite monster girls from the hit series, Monster Musume! Each volume will include three bonus monster girl post cards.

Monster Musume: I ♥ Monster Girls tells all new, all original stories in four-panel comic strip anthology format, including a short Monster Musume story from Shake-O, creator of Nurse Hitomi’s Monster Infirmary. Spun off from events and characters as seen in the original manga and anime series, this new manga expands upon the Monster Musume universe.

The result of believing in Tuesday hard enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Evolved from the T-Rex.

• Locked thread