Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Breasts are already very powerful, and when you attach a giant muscular snake tail to them they become unstoppable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Centaur's Worries does it better.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
This show is what the Christian right was afraid would happen when we legalized gay marriage.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Watched the first episode with my titty-anime-loving friend last night. It was exactly what I expected. He laughed the whole way through.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
pretty-boy-loving anime friends.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I like all the puns that the localization of the manga put into her dialogue, but the centaur is pretty boring and really does have too-big titties.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Beef Chief posted:

wait there are puns in the official localization of this series?

Tons, especially in the centaur's lines. I mean, they're mostly pretty bad, as puns tend to be, but I appreciate them nonetheless.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I think centaur-lovers and boat-lovers are equally wrong.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Didn't dinosaurs supposedly have very small brains?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

RatHat posted:

Dinosaurs aren't sentient.

Yeah, but supposedly, "bigger things have more nerves, and so need more brain to deal with them," which doesn't address intelligence.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I've heard "walnut-sized" thrown around for dino brains. Her skull could have a tiny amount more room in it, and it wouldn't be particularly noticeable. The extra bits of brain to control her giant horse rear end don't need to be able to talk.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

The face of true happiness.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Papi = パピ
Harpy = ハーピ

It's pretty apparent in written Japanese.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

DON'T LISTEN TO THE BEES. That series is schizophrenic or something. It gets SUPER weird SUPER quick. You're in a nice normal spot, then all the sudden: BAM! ANGEL NAZIS

yeah, it's great

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Trihugger posted:

If you enjoy reading cute slice of life stuff and more bizarre things like The Wandering of Girls' Group 7 or anything written by Douman Seiman than the tonal shift in Centaur Worries doesn't really detract anything. It makes the world a lot more livelier than a normal moeblob manga.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm probably going to finally get back to watching Squid Girl because Splatoon makes me regularly think of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
You call her a nerd! A two-eyes!

• Locked thread