Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Is this game 2p only or could it be adapted to more? I'm hankering for a good small-squad combat game to fill the void that D&D 4e is soon leaving and this looks really interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

victrix posted:

I haven't touched tabletop anything in forever, and warhams is batshit bonkers expensive, so this is appealing.

I have zero interest in modeling/painting, is there a decent source of prepainted cheap minis out there? Some kind of dnd miniatures or something?

I don't really care if they're super high quality as long as they're recognizable and at least sorta kinda fit the archetypes for warbands here.

D&D minis are pretty cheap but mostly out of print now; you can get them from Troll and Toad or Ebay. Pathfinder also does a solid prepainted minis range. Reaper does a few with apparently plans to expand that in the future.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Dude if that's your necromancer you're not even trying.

This guy is your necromancer http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/Bones%20axe/latest/77151#detail/77151_w_1

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The hard drive of my old PC is FULL of images like that from when I used to do artwork for a video game.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

LashLightning posted:

This appears to be everything on the sprue - and there will be two of the sprue in the box they'll sell. A really nice mix of different types of heads - you could really go Maiden, Mother and... The Other One with this set.

Oh. My. Glob. Magic users with options for not-a-staff?!

Say it ain't so.